BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Helps Take Baby From Cranky to Sweet! br Safe Natural Fun For 6 Months and Older 4 Aromatherapy with Lecithin 5 Chamomile, Tangerine and Sweet Orange 6 Add to Bath or Carrier Oil 7 Yields up to 100 Baths 8 Contains Organic and Sustainably Grown Ingredients 9 Allergy Tested Use as needed! Use this blend after school, in the morning, and in the classroom. California Baby Overtired Cranky Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend combines chamomile, tangerine and sweet orange to help switch gears from cranky to sweet! Divert tantrums-use in your child s playroom or bedroom. California Baby essential oil blends are so versatile-use for massage, bath, diffuser, and humidifier. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patricia O.
St Petersburg, FL
I am super sensitive to smells and many fragrances give me a headache but not this one. Initially bought it to diffuse in the evening for my baby but now I use it in the whole house. They are great on my wool dryer balls (just put a few drops and let them dry overnight). We also use it in baths for myself and my princess. Subtracting one star because it is so hard to get, I've only ever been able to order it straight from the company site and it is pricey!
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these drops! They were gifted to me at my baby shower, when I went to purchase more I was a bit shocked at the price, $30 for a 1oz bottle! They work and smell great. I think it is chamomile and mandarin oil, I've tried to recreate my own but the quality of these drops can't be beat.
Jessica B.
These are so amazing. I have used them we both of our kids. They help to calm them down before bed time. Not super expensive either.
Mia B.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of our favorite bath products. This really helped my little one to relax! The instruments are awesome and the scent is nice.
Sophia N.
Oak Park, CA
Really works! Smells amazing too!!!! My daughter is teething and this stuff is a life saver!!