BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant s skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun. Scent: No fragrance or scent masking agents. For Use: Face and body. Does not sting the eyes! For year-round use. SPF Protection Level: Provides moderate-level protection against sunburn. Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 40 minutes of activity in water or perspiring. Whether you have sensitive skin or just like your UV protection without scent, our all-star SPF 18 has got you covered. It s ultra-light and sheer, making it ideal for use on the face and can easily double as a morning moisturizer. Packaged with a convenient pump that locks for sa see more...

• Will this leave my skin dry?2 Answers
  • To the moms out there - is this worth the money? Do you feed tha...2 Answers
Ashley G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Love this I use on my kids doesn't dry their skin. I've been using this for a few months now and is obsessed with the whole line of products. You can purchase this at target would definitely keep buying.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
My daughter has been using this product since she's been a new born. It's an organic product so it is healthy for you child which is a total plus! I don't think I could ever have a complaint about this company or product. It's amazing !
Kortney G.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love everything California Baby for our boys. This sunscreen is easy to apply and lasts a long time. Definitely worth the money. My sons never get sunburn with this.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
When my son was an infant California Baby was the only brand I would use on him. At 6 months old, I could't completely avoid the hot California sun so I would put this on his face and body. My super sensitive skinned kid never had the slightest reaction to this product and he never got even a hint of a sunburn.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
We LOVE this sunscreen. Natural products, no chemicals to worry about. I don't feel bad putting it on my baby's skin, and I use it for myself too. Good smell. A little expensive, but I'm willing to pay for quality.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
All natural!Yes indeed .I fist bought this for myself and one day my brother and his family came over for the summer and used it.They loved it.A bit expensive but it is fine with me.
Christine M.
Advance, NC
This product is great for babies with sensitive skin. My boys, both with severe eczema, can use this with no problem.
Donna M.
Riverside, Ca
It might be expensive, but when my little one has any rash, break out, or dry skin this is the only lotion that helps soothe his skin and clears out the problem quickly. It does contain a light fragrance. And this lotion is thicker than other baby lotions. You get what you pay for.
Angelisa V.
Branson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To the moms out there - is this worth the money? Do you feed that the SPF is high enough? I wonder how this compares to an average sunscreen.
Ash. S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this leave my skin dry?