BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
I am an avid fan of California Baby! Every product in this set left my skin feeling pampered,clean, and refreshed. I never once worried about any negative effects nor experienced any. Definitely a trustworthy brand and a must for any soon to be mommy!
Kelly A.
I love that this product is so natural, so that I can give my baby the best for his skincare needs. The only problem that I have is the price. It is quite expensive. Having said that, it is a quality product and you can't really put a price on that when it comes to your little one. I highly recommend it and it works great!
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
I loved this. I am still using this as of now. I'm trying to go all natural with everything and this really helps me feel good about what I'm putting on my body!
Amy  M.
Fresno, CA
Love California baby brand! Havent tried the pregnancy body wash but it will total be in my shopping list for my next pregnancy forsure!.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted to gift my frnd on her baby shower so bought this set , she really liked it and gave good reviews for the product ,
Amanda L.
I think it's the best present for a baby shower. My son loves it and I do too! I love California baby natural pregnancy
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I think is the best present for a baby shower. Mother can use this a lot and is ideal for a pregnancy women
Shaylyn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I was gifted this by a friend while I was pregnant and I loved it so much! I love California baby brand!
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This would be a great gift for any expecting mother. i would have been extremely happy to receive this!