California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray

Our award-winning Natural Bug Repellent is a non-toxic alternative bug repellent that is safe for babies over six months. Our DEET-free, Natural Bug Blend harnesses the pure essential oils of citronella, lemongrass and cedar, which smell lovely to humans but naturally repel annoying bugs - such as mosquitoes and ticks.

The eco-friendly spray is made from plant-based ingredients and is safe for head-to-toe use (avoid contact with eyes). This spray is double duty too, it soothes existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. The sprayer twists to lock, so it’s great for travel and camping.

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, oats, dairy, or nuts (except coconut).

Free of: DEET, harsh chemicals, and synthetic fragrances.

Tips for use:
Repellency is based on scent - reapply generously at least every 30 minutes.
Never spray directly into the face, instead spray onto fingertips and apply.
Patch test before spraying onto clothes to make sure it doesn't stain.
Don't forget to spray hair lightly for head-to-toe overall coverage.

Does this work good in deep woods locations?
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Start your review of California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This works great for myself and my two year old.in reviews
Hallye B.
Wolfforth, TX
Smells great, not full of junk & keeps the bugs at bay! We love California baby!
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did the job but the smell is overpowering and not really pleasant. We've used it in both california summers and in hawaii summers. Pricey and we still did get some bug bites, but not as much as we typically would have if we didn't use a bug repellant spray. I am still on the lookout for bug repellants that do not have a strong smell that stays not just on the skin but on clothes too.
Crystal L.
It's good to use a natural bug spray everyday on your kids and yourself! I try to always spray is down!!!
Cara B.
Dries quick, not oily and works! I use this for my whole family. I live in Florida and the bugs are crazy and we wear this all the time. It's deet free which is highly important. It smells nice too and it doesn't effect any of our sensitive skin!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Dries quickly, not oily and smells good. Seemed to be quite effective with repelling bugs. Was a pretty good price for a natural product product. My girls have pretty sensitive skin and this did not irritate them at all. I would say it is a must have for all families with small children in the summer months.
robin K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,003 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
i personally love this. it smells good and works amazing. very cheap. i would definitely recommend.
raechel G.
Wolcott, CT
I love using this product because it works and I know it's safe for all four of my children!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.
The non-chemical non-toxic is one of the things that I loved plus it's natural blend . my daughter has really sensitive skin & this repellent was perfect for her skin I truly recommend this for sensitive skin or it can even be for adults Who suffer for sensitive skin I have been using this for over five years already.
Lauren S.
Eagan, MN
This is one of favorite products. Bug spray that smells like lavender. Jackpot. It's so gentle. We bought this for our baby and now literally the entire family uses it. It's been two months and we've used the whole bottle. Highly recommend if you have kids.
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was looking for a bug repellent for my kids that was natural and deet free. Man did I hit the jackpot with this!! Other products I tried never really repelled all of the bugs and my kids would still end up with mosquito bites. This stuff is amazing! It smells great is natural and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good deet free bug spray that actually works! You won't be disappointed! It's a little spendy but lasts a long time. I've been using this for 3 summers and have just bought my second bottle! Oh I feel I should mention that I live in Minnesota where we consider the mosquito our second state bird. Hate those pesky bugs but happy to have a product to keep them at bay!