California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray

by California Baby

Our award-winning Natural Bug Repellent is a non-toxic alternative bug repellent that is safe for babies over six months. Our DEET-free, Natural Bug Blend harnesses the pure essential oils of citronella, lemongrass and cedar, which smell lovely to humans but naturally repel annoying bugs - such as mosquitoes and ticks.

The eco-friendly spray is made from plant-based ingredients and is safe for head-to-toe use (avoid contact with eyes). This spray is double duty too, it soothes existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. The sprayer twists to lock, so it’s great for travel and camping.

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, oats, dairy, or nuts (except coconut).

Free of: DEET, harsh chemicals, and synthetic fragrances.

Tips for use:
Repellency is based on scent - reapply generously at least every 30 minutes.
Never spray directly into the face, instead spray onto fingertips and apply.
Patch test before spraying onto clothes to make sure it doesn't stain.
Don't forget to spray hair lightly for head-to-toe overall coverage.

Does this work good in deep woods locations?
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Start your review of California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works great for myself and my two year old.” in 3 reviews
San Jose, CA
Did the job but the smell is overpowering and not really pleasant. We've used it in both california summers and in hawaii summers. Pricey and we still did get some bug bites, but not as much as we typically would have if we didn't use a bug repellant spray. I am still on the lookout for bug repellants that do not have a strong smell that stays not just on the skin but on clothes too.
Irvine, KY
California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray uploaded by kimberly S.
This is the best baby but repellent I have found this far. It is all natural and see free. It has citronella, lemongrass, and cedar .....a pretty awesome smell overall. It is made with pure essential oils and we made it home from it adventure with zero bites!! So it definitely works great!
California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray uploaded by Katie M.
I love this particular bug repellent for our entire family! It's safe, non toxic & works! The smell isn't overwhelming! It's a great value! I'll always return to this as my go to insect spray, bug bites are NO FUN! Safe for our fur babies too!
I was looking for a bug repellent for my kids that was natural and deet free. Man did I hit the jackpot with this!! Other products I tried never really repelled all of the bugs and my kids would still end up with mosquito bites. This stuff is amazing! It smells great is natural and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good deet free bug spray that actually works! You won't be disappointed! It's a little spendy but lasts a long time. I've been using this for 3 summers and have just bought my second bottle! Oh I feel I should mention that I live in Minnesota where we consider the mosquito our second state bird. Hate those pesky bugs but happy to have a product to keep them at bay!
This stuff is amazing! The better part is that it's natural! I live in Tennessee...we are tick infested but I have not seen any at all since I've been using this on my boys and myself!!
Palmerton, PA
I love this stuff. No bad smells. Great for baby and I. No harsh chemicals and keeps the bugs away. It is a bit more pricey than other bug sprays. But I'd rather have this than high chemical sprays. Would recommend.
Blue Springs, MO
I wanted something that didn't have a lot of harsh chemicals that I could use on my 2 year old and on myself. I really hate the way Off bug spray smells and feels on my skin! I decided to give this a try and I love it! Whenever I go outside, I typically get bit anywhere from 5-10 times in less than 5 minutes. I used this on myself and didn't get bit at all. If I am outside for long periods of time, I do re-apply just to make sure I don't get bit. This works great for myself and my two year old. It has a nice scent, it doesn't feel gross on the skin, and it doesn't cause problems for my sensitive skin! I will say that it is pricey, but it's worth it to me. I highly recommend this product!
California baby bug spray is perfect for small children. It's so gentle on skin and doesn't smell horrendous like others. I would always reccomend this over another brand.
Phoenix, AZ
California Baby Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.
The non-chemical non-toxic is one of the things that I loved plus it's natural blend . my daughter has really sensitive skin & this repellent was perfect for her skin I truly recommend this for sensitive skin or it can even be for adults Who suffer for sensitive skin I have been using this for over five years already.
Huntington Station, NY
This bug repellent works amazing. I used this on myself all summer as I had trouble finding a natural bug repellent and I am so happy with my decision. Although it run at about 16$ a bottle, and the bottle is small, I believe it is well worth the buy. The smell isn't harsh like other repellent and there are no harsh chemicals like mainstream brands. I highly recommend.