BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Developed by a mother, California Baby has your child's best interest at heart. Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils . Purpose: Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. Product description: Add California Baby® s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! IIt s a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. California Baby uses only the finest quality, tra see more...

• Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be goin...1 Answers
  • I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only...1 Answers
  • How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it w...1 Answers
  • "This works great for myself and my two year old." in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
For the price, I didn't think this product was effective. However I like that it was all natural since I used it with kids and in an arboretum. I'm not down with DEET.

I should also mention that I have O- blood so I don't think anything is really effective. I'll get bitten no matter what I use.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only giving this four stars because you have to reapply this product every few hours. I'm fine with that because this actually works and inline that it's chemical free and all natural.
Suzanne Q.
Great product to have in your beach bag to help keep away all the little creepy crawlies that you can encounter outdoors. Has a pleasant scent and is easy to apply. No greasy residue left on your skin and lasts for quiet a while before you have to reapply. Great price and sensitive skin friendly.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Great scent and works well on my babies gentle skin. I use it often on my baby. 5)3 dispenser releases a nice spray, not too much.
yohemi M.
Salut les gens qui ne se passe. Il y avait une t de ce que yavait une question. Le ministre . o.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I bought this because my baby was born in May and I wanted something natural/safe to keep the bugs away. It works pretty well. Not as great as some of the really strong bug repellents, but obviously those weren't an option for me. I think the trick is to reapply often.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
The non-chemical non-toxic is one of the things that I loved plus it's natural blend . my daughter has really sensitive skin & this repellent was perfect for her skin I truly recommend this for sensitive skin or it can even be for adults Who suffer for sensitive skin I have been using this for over five years already.
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was looking for a bug repellent for my kids that was natural and deet free. Man did I hit the jackpot with this!! Other products I tried never really repelled all of the bugs and my kids would still end up with mosquito bites. This stuff is amazing! It smells great is natural and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good deet free bug spray that actually works! You won't be disappointed! It's a little spendy but lasts a long time. I've been using this for 3 summers and have just bought my second bottle! Oh I feel I should mention that I live in Minnesota where we consider the mosquito our second state bird. Hate those pesky bugs but happy to have a product to keep them at bay!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Dries quickly, not oily and smells good. Seemed to be quite effective with repelling bugs. Was a pretty good price for a natural product product. My girls have pretty sensitive skin and this did not irritate them at all. I would say it is a must have for all families with small children in the summer months.
sarah i.
This stuff is amazing! The better part is that it's natural! I live in Tennessee...we are tick infested but I have not seen any at all since I've been using this on my boys and myself!!
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
Can I use this on my babies/child's face?
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
Louise M.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Julie L.
How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it work well?

Walmart