BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Developed by a mother, California Baby has your child's best interest at heart. Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils . Purpose: Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. Product description: Add California Baby® s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! IIt s a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. California Baby uses only the finest quality, tra see more...

• Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be goin...1 Answers
  • I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only...1 Answers
  • How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it w...1 Answers
  • "This works great for myself and my two year old." in 3 reviews
Tiffany D.
Burleson, TX
I usually make my own bug spray to avoid chemicals, but I was tired of making it. This is a great alternative. It works great and is just as safe!
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE This product as well as any other California Baby product. No funky ingredents no harmful smells etc. Great and worth the money!
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Great scent and works well on my babies gentle skin. I use it often on my baby. 5)3 dispenser releases a nice spray, not too much.
Kasi F.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this works great for little ones. Easy to use and easy on sensitive skin. Very convent to carry in your bag for on the go !
Sharon J.
Haslet, TX
I get bit so bad by mosquitoes. This does the trick for me and my baby, and doesn't have any questionable ingredients!
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I don't know why or how it works, but it does! and smells great and no DEET to make me feel all flushed and hot.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
We love this product! smells good & does the job while not containing all the typical bug repellent chemicals.
Crystal L.
It's good to use a natural bug spray everyday on your kids and yourself! I try to always spray is down!!!
raechel g.
Wolcott, CT
I love using this product because it works and I know it's safe for all four of my children!
Hallye B.
Wolfforth, TX
Smells great, not full of junk & keeps the bugs at bay! We love California baby!
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
Can I use this on my babies/child's face?
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
Louise M.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Julie L.
How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it work well?

Walmart