BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Developed by a mother, California Baby has your child's best interest at heart. Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils . Purpose: Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. Product description: Add California Baby® s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! IIt s a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. California Baby uses only the finest quality, tra see more...

• Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be goin...1 Answers
  • I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only...1 Answers
  • How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it w...1 Answers
  • "This works great for myself and my two year old." in 3 reviews
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Dries quickly, not oily and smells good. Seemed to be quite effective with repelling bugs. Was a pretty good price for a natural product product. My girls have pretty sensitive skin and this did not irritate them at all. I would say it is a must have for all families with small children in the summer months.
Cara B.
Dries quick, not oily and works! I use this for my whole family. I live in Florida and the bugs are crazy and we wear this all the time. It's deet free which is highly important. It smells nice too and it doesn't effect any of our sensitive skin!
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This is one of favorite products. Bug spray that smells like lavender. Jackpot. It's so gentle. We bought this for our baby and now literally the entire family uses it. It's been two months and we've used the whole bottle. Highly recommend if you have kids.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really like this bug spray. It's all natural, and does a great job protecting my toddler. It's a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion. The packaging is nice. Would definitely buy again! It has a good smell as well.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I bought this because my baby was born in May and I wanted something natural/safe to keep the bugs away. It works pretty well. Not as great as some of the really strong bug repellents, but obviously those weren't an option for me. I think the trick is to reapply often.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
I love this bug spray. It smells so good and is sensitive for my babies. My kids have Ezcema and sensitive skin and he doesn't react to this. It also helps. So far the first two years he hasn't gotten bitten or anything and we are outside a lot!
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
For the price, I didn't think this product was effective. However I like that it was all natural since I used it with kids and in an arboretum. I'm not down with DEET.

I should also mention that I have O- blood so I don't think anything is really effective. I'll get bitten no matter what I use.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Purchased this for a camping trip we took with our 2 year old and used it on the entire family. Neither one of us was bitten the entire time and the best part is that it smells pleasant as opposed to the other brands. Will definitely purchase again.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only giving this four stars because you have to reapply this product every few hours. I'm fine with that because this actually works and inline that it's chemical free and all natural.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I love this product. I used to get bit by bugs all the time but since I started using this safe product I haven't been bitten once! it works amazing!
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
Can I use this on my babies/child's face?
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
Louise M.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Julie L.
How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it work well?

Walmart