BY CALIFORNIA BABY #65 in Insect Repellent

Developed by a mother, California Baby has your child's best interest at heart. Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils . Purpose: Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. Product description: Add California Baby® s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! IIt s a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. California Baby uses only the finest quality, tra see more...

• Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be goin...1 Answers
  • I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only...1 Answers
  • How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it w...1 Answers
  • "This works great for myself and my two year old." in 3 reviews
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best baby but repellent I have found this far. It is all natural and see free. It has citronella, lemongrass, and cedar .....a pretty awesome smell overall. It is made with pure essential oils and we made it home from it adventure with zero bites!! So it definitely works great!
Katie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this particular bug repellent for our entire family! It's safe, non toxic & works! The smell isn't overwhelming! It's a great value! I'll always return to this as my go to insect spray, bug bites are NO FUN! Safe for our fur babies too!
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was looking for a bug repellent for my kids that was natural and deet free. Man did I hit the jackpot with this!! Other products I tried never really repelled all of the bugs and my kids would still end up with mosquito bites. This stuff is amazing! It smells great is natural and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good deet free bug spray that actually works! You won't be disappointed! It's a little spendy but lasts a long time. I've been using this for 3 summers and have just bought my second bottle! Oh I feel I should mention that I live in Minnesota where we consider the mosquito our second state bird. Hate those pesky bugs but happy to have a product to keep them at bay!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. No bad smells. Great for baby and I. No harsh chemicals and keeps the bugs away. It is a bit more pricey than other bug sprays. But I'd rather have this than high chemical sprays. Would recommend.
sarah i.
This stuff is amazing! The better part is that it's natural! I live in Tennessee...we are tick infested but I have not seen any at all since I've been using this on my boys and myself!!
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wanted something that didn't have a lot of harsh chemicals that I could use on my 2 year old and on myself. I really hate the way Off bug spray smells and feels on my skin! I decided to give this a try and I love it! Whenever I go outside, I typically get bit anywhere from 5-10 times in less than 5 minutes. I used this on myself and didn't get bit at all. If I am outside for long periods of time, I do re-apply just to make sure I don't get bit. This works great for myself and my two year old. It has a nice scent, it doesn't feel gross on the skin, and it doesn't cause problems for my sensitive skin! I will say that it is pricey, but it's worth it to me. I highly recommend this product!
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
California baby bug spray is perfect for small children. It's so gentle on skin and doesn't smell horrendous like others. I would always reccomend this over another brand.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
The non-chemical non-toxic is one of the things that I loved plus it's natural blend . my daughter has really sensitive skin & this repellent was perfect for her skin I truly recommend this for sensitive skin or it can even be for adults Who suffer for sensitive skin I have been using this for over five years already.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
This bug repellent works amazing. I used this on myself all summer as I had trouble finding a natural bug repellent and I am so happy with my decision. Although it run at about 16$ a bottle, and the bottle is small, I believe it is well worth the buy. The smell isn't harsh like other repellent and there are no harsh chemicals like mainstream brands. I highly recommend.
Suzanne Q.
Great product to have in your beach bag to help keep away all the little creepy crawlies that you can encounter outdoors. Has a pleasant scent and is easy to apply. No greasy residue left on your skin and lasts for quiet a while before you have to reapply. Great price and sensitive skin friendly.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
Can I use this on my babies/child's face?
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
Louise M.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Julie L.
How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it work well?

back