BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Developed by a mother, California Baby has your child's best interest at heart. Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils . Purpose: Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. Product description: Add California Baby® s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! IIt s a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. California Baby uses only the finest quality, tra see more...

• Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camp...1 Answers
  • I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion th...1 Answers
  • How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it work well? 1 Answers
  • "This works great for myself and my two year old." in 3 reviews
  • "smells good & does the job while not containing all the typical bug repellent chemicals. " in 1 review
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
I was looking for a bug repellent for my kids that was natural and deet free. Man did I hit the jackpot with this!! Other products I tried never really repelled all of the bugs and my kids would still end up with mosquito bites. This stuff is amazing! It smells great is natural and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good deet free bug spray that actually works! You won't be disappointed! It's a little spendy but lasts a long time. I've been using this for 3 summers and have just bought my second bottle! Oh I feel I should mention that I live in Minnesota where we consider the mosquito our second state bird. Hate those pesky bugs but happy to have a product to keep them at bay!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Dries quickly, not oily and smells good. Seemed to be quite effective with repelling bugs. Was a pretty good price for a natural product product. My girls have pretty sensitive skin and this did not irritate them at all. I would say it is a must have for all families with small children in the summer months.
Suzanne Q.
Suzanne Q.
Great product to have in your beach bag to help keep away all the little creepy crawlies that you can encounter outdoors. Has a pleasant scent and is easy to apply. No greasy residue left on your skin and lasts for quiet a while before you have to reapply. Great price and sensitive skin friendly.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: Bug
This is one of favorite products. Bug spray that smells like lavender. Jackpot. It's so gentle. We bought this for our baby and now literally the entire family uses it. It's been two months and we've used the whole bottle. Highly recommend if you have kids.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Dries quick, not oily and works! I use this for my whole family. I live in Florida and the bugs are crazy and we wear this all the time. It's deet free which is highly important. It smells nice too and it doesn't effect any of our sensitive skin!
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
I love this bug spray. It smells so good and is sensitive for my babies. My kids have Ezcema and sensitive skin and he doesn't react to this. It also helps. So far the first two years he hasn't gotten bitten or anything and we are outside a lot!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really like this bug spray. It's all natural, and does a great job protecting my toddler. It's a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion. The packaging is nice. Would definitely buy again! It has a good smell as well.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Great scent and works well on my babies gentle skin. I use it often on my baby. 5)3 dispenser releases a nice spray, not too much.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Haslet, TX
I get bit so bad by mosquitoes. This does the trick for me and my baby, and doesn't have any questionable ingredients!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
It's good to use a natural bug spray everyday on your kids and yourself! I try to always spray is down!!!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
Can I use this on my babies/child's face?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone recommend this product for kids? Will be going out camping with my family soon. And want something that's safe and effective for my little one.
Louise M.
Louise M.
I have tried California calendula cream and it's the only lotion that works well with my baby's sensitive face. The eczema cream from California baby works well with him too. Is this bug repellent safe for an 18 month baby?
Julie L.
Julie L.
How old does baby have to be to use this? Also, does it work well?