BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and up For Use: Aromatherapy for sweethearts Scent: Frolicking aromatherapy blend that includes ylang ylang and sweet orange. Our vegan massage oils help you bond with baby and super hydrate sensitive skin. Say I Love You in the most fragrant way and pamper someone special by treating him or her to a massage with California Baby® I Love You™ Aromatherapy Massage Oil. So indulgent when it follows a luxurious bath filled to the brim with bubbles using California Baby® I Love You™ Aromatherapy Bubble Bath. Our non-greasy blend of hi-oleic safflower oil, hi-oleic canola oil and evening primrose, enriched with vitamin E, leaves skin satiny smooth. Beautifully scented with California Baby® I Love You™ blend of essential oils that includes ylang ylang and works to relax the body and ease tension-excellent for massage or after bath moisturizing. O see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorite California baby products! It's not heavy or greasy. Very lightweight and soothing to massage my daughter after her baths! It's around $12 if I remember correctly but worth every penny! A little goes a long way!
Victoria S.
MILPITAS, CA
Nothing relaxes my little one like a good massage, and who am I kidding? Nothing relaxes me better either! I can feel good about using this product on my little one because it is free of nasty chemicals and has a great, light scent that we both love.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is awesome. Light smell nothing overwhelming. I use this after baths for my little one and before I get him dressed for the day. It has a great feel not greasy but very moisturizing. I love it.
Kellee G.
Omaha, NE
I love all of the California baby products they are amazing - they smell so good because of the essential oils and it's amazing how they calm my little guy down with a quick little massage
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love you oil smells so light and wonderful. Our baby loves his little legs and tummy massaged. It's great for the older kids as well (growing leg pains). A nice warm bath and leg massage always does the trick for some over tired, cranky little ones.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
This massage oil smells amazing. After taking a hot bath, it leaves my skin smooth and silky. It is non greasy so no worries about a mess. Great for sensitive skin.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is such an amazing quality oil. Absorbs quickly and leaves a present scent. It’s perfect for massing baby and keeping their skin moisturizer after baths.
Chrissy B.
Livonia, MI
Very pricey baby item but worth it for your baby who has very dry and sensitive skin! Very soothing and calming
Anastasia K.
Barrie , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this product from Vitacost for my baby daughter and I love it. I feel like it actually helps her to calm down after a bath and sleep better. Perhaps, it’s the routine itself or maybe oil does play certain part in it:) It has a very light nice scent to it ( camomile and citrus), it’s not greasy so you can put clothes on your baby right away. It’s quite expensive but the bottle lasts you a long time and hey, you are paying for a natural vegan product that’s made with no parabens or nasty ingredients.
Vanessa D.