California Baby Manzanilla y Menta Locion para Todos Los Dias / Everyday Lotion, Chamomile & Mint, 6.5 oz
2 colors available

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Safe ~ Natural ~ Fun Chamomile Mint Scented Lotion 2 Formulated to Help Relax Refresh 3 Helps Soothe Soften Skin California Baby harnesses the gentle power of Chamomile and Mint to help infuse traditional remedies and aromas into the family skincare routine. These 2 beloved herbs are multi-tasking, promoting benefits for the skin. The herbs are extracted by California Baby into a certified organic glycerin base and used generously throughout the Manzanilla Menta product line. Manzanilla y Menta is a fresh, clean scent that is formulated to help relax and refresh! California Baby uses high quality, cold-pressed vegan oils infused with pure aromatherapy essential oils. This rich and creamy lotion helps soothe and soften skin with a light texture that absorbs quickly. It s perfect for head-to-toe application for all ages! Labels are printed in Spanish with English-word t see more...

• Where can I get this product? I know it's at Target but I feel like...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Trina
Trina
I love using this lotion on my kids! It's smells so good and is so gentle. This is my go to lotion for my kids everyday! I purchase mine at Target or even on Amazon.com. I love that it is also very affordable.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Columbia , MO
California baby is an awesome all natural baby line of care products. It's all we use. It smells good and I can use it without worry.
Laura D.
Laura D.
I used this brand pretty exclusively with both babies. I particularly loved the mosquito spray.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Where can I get this product? I know it's at Target but I feel like it's a little over priced.