California Baby Hair Conditioner Aromatherapy uploaded by Kristen S.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older For Use: End tears while combing your baby s hair. Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender. Herbal emollients and light, fresh aromatherapy essential oils work together to detangle and soften hair. Natural sunscreens of willow and pansy protect baby s hair from the harmful rays of the sun. No-tears formula. For Grownups: Helps to reduce split end damage caused by combing or brushing. Safe for chemically-treated hair Benefits & Features: Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. May be used on wet or dry hair. No t. see more...

California Baby Hair Conditioner Aromatherapy
  • "love this product it smells awsome and leaves your hair very soft also love it all natural ." in 1 review
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
This conditioner has been mother approved and in each of my children’s lives as babies. I’m currently using it again on my third little one and it leaves his hair smelling baby Fresh, silky soft, and hydrated. His hair (and the same with my last two) looks shiny without having to apply an coconut oil to his hair. It’s pricey, but since a little goes a long way in little heads, it’s worth it!
Robyn W.
Lafayette, IN
We use this conditioner on our toddler who has fine, tangle prone hair. It's light and moisturizing without being greasy. We have to comb and brush a lot less too because there are fewer to no tangles.
Mollie S.
Sacramento, CA
I am always looking for natural products that do not test on animals. This product is amazing. It has a wonderful smell that my LO doesn't hate, which she did with other natural products, plus its made locally which is a plus as well. The only place I could find this product was at Target.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My son's hair gets tangled and knotted in the back. This conditioner does a great job of soften and untangling his hair. It smells nice and it is all natural. It puts me at ease knowing safe products are being used on my son while also be effective.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
I love the California Baby products. I've been using their shampoo/body wash, lotion, calendula cream, and sunscreen since my son was born And I love that the products are all natural. I won't use anything else!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
OMG!!!! Love the smell of this and that it's a great leave and detangler. My son has fine curly hair and this product really helps.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
Works wonders on baby and toddler hair, no more tangles and so no more wrestling about the brush! Plus it smells so lovely!
Adriana C.
I love this product ,all natural, you don't want to put chemicals on the little ones right, totally recommended.
Ashley W.
Aromatherapy anything and I am in! Really great for those little ones with a head full of hair! SMELLS AMAZING!
Alice R.
This is crazy!!!!! Ive never heard about this product!! I need to go to target and buy this!!!