BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant s skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun. Scent: Beautiful aromatherapy blend that includes lemongrass For Use: Face & body Special Features: Convenient flip-top tube SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn. Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring. Our non-chemical PABA free sunscreen employs a highly micronized titanium dioxide that scatters and reflects dangerous UV rays, offering UVA-UVB broad-spectrum protection. We added Japanese Green Tea and a beautiful essential oil blend. Our formula is simple and elegant see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa A.
This sunscreen is amazing! It protects your little ones from the sun without all the chemicals and it smells good too. It's not too thick and oily. The only con is the price...it's a little high but well worth it. I use to buy the Honest brand and it didn't work nearly as well as this one. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good sunscreen without the added chemicals
Kate C.
Mesa, AZ
Less chemicals than most of the popular brands out there. Wish it wasn't so expensive though. I put it on my son and he wore it two hours and did not get burned... I put on a popular brand loaded with chemicals on me (60 SPF) and I got burned still! Love this stuff!
Tiffany D.
Burleson, TX
This is the best natural sunscreen I've found. It works great, even at the beach in and out of the water! We were there all day and I applied every hour. No sunburns for my daughter!
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Sunscreen on toddlers is a pain, and this is super thick so takes forever to rub in. But it works great and is natural so can't go wrong. Super expensive also