California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by LaurA M.California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by Suzanne C.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

For Use: Face and body Scent: Lemongrass and cedar essential oils Include California Baby® Summer Lotion as part of your daily summertime protection routine. Perfect for evening hikes or outdoor dinners. Vitamin E, aloe vera, and rosehips are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create California Baby® s silky smooth Summer Lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish while it soothes existing bug bites and helps to hydrate parched summer skin. Apply generously after a long day in the sun or after bathing. Beautifully scented with non-toxic essential oils like citronella, lemongrass and cedar; these pure and natural oils are traditionally recommended safe, gentle, and effective and do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our essential oils are sustainably grown. Our custom pump locks see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I love it so much I started using it as my lotion! " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my daughters skin so soft, we use it after bath time and in the morning." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I purchased the california baby everyday summer lotion and it keeps the mosquitoes away!
Julia G.
I love california baby. I love that it is organic and doesn't contain harsh chemicals.
Calista F.
Kailua, HI
Love the smell, feel and natural property of this! helped my daughters eczema skin!
Senia P.
Love everything about California baby products except the price. Light and gentle on kids with allergies and sensitive skin.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
The only baby lotion we use. The smell isn't overwhelming and it makes my son's skin smooth during the winter months.
Katie F.