California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by LaurA M.California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by Suzanne C.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

For Use: Face and body Scent: Lemongrass and cedar essential oils Include California Baby® Summer Lotion as part of your daily summertime protection routine. Perfect for evening hikes or outdoor dinners. Vitamin E, aloe vera, and rosehips are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create California Baby® s silky smooth Summer Lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish while it soothes existing bug bites and helps to hydrate parched summer skin. Apply generously after a long day in the sun or after bathing. Beautifully scented with non-toxic essential oils like citronella, lemongrass and cedar; these pure and natural oils are traditionally recommended safe, gentle, and effective and do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our essential oils are sustainably grown. Our custom pump locks see more...

• "I love it so much I started using it as my lotion! " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my daughters skin so soft, we use it after bath time and in the morning." in 1 review
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: Calendula more...
I use this lotion everyday on my kids. I trust California baby products and have never been disappointed by any of the products I’ve bought from them.
Jenna T.
Great for sensitive skin and eczema. It absorbs easy. It smells great. Just like lavender essential oil. I use it on myself and my sons.
Rachel B.
I've tried a lot of California Baby products, and I like this one, too. It's moisturizing and doesn't have a terribly strong scent.
Megan K.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Only type of lotion that didn't leave that oily feel after I put it on my baby. I love it so much I started using it as my lotion!
Cory H.
I love this lotion! Organic and awesome! Smells like lavender which helps calm my little one! One of our favorite baby products!
Gabby S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other more...
Love this! It smells great and has a good consistency. But, it's not ideal for babies with ezcema. It gave my baby a bad rash
Mandy I.
Martins Ferry, OH
One of the best lotions I have found for sensitive skin with eczema. If you can handle the lemony scent you will love it.
Jazziara W.
Henderson, Nv
Over priced! Coconut oil works better, I wasted my money. Didn't last as long as it should have. Smelled weird.
Meagan S.
Wheatfield, IN
Love this brand because I don't have to stress about the ingredients! Works great for my son
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
We love this lotion, it is fragrance and parfum free so it's a safer option for the kids
Katie n.