California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by LaurA M.California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by Suzanne C.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

For Use: Face and body Scent: Lemongrass and cedar essential oils Include California Baby® Summer Lotion as part of your daily summertime protection routine. Perfect for evening hikes or outdoor dinners. Vitamin E, aloe vera, and rosehips are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create California Baby® s silky smooth Summer Lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish while it soothes existing bug bites and helps to hydrate parched summer skin. Apply generously after a long day in the sun or after bathing. Beautifully scented with non-toxic essential oils like citronella, lemongrass and cedar; these pure and natural oils are traditionally recommended safe, gentle, and effective and do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our essential oils are sustainably grown. Our custom pump locks see more...

• "I love it so much I started using it as my lotion! " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my daughters skin so soft, we use it after bath time and in the morning." in 1 review
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
Great lotion. Nice smell not to strong, and serves it purpose at mosturizing childrens skin. Not going to lie I use this product for my hands frequently and it is amazing!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Love this stuff! It smells great and leaves my daughters skin so soft, we use it after bath time and in the morning. She has no reaction to it either. Great product.
Natalie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely love this product! The only think that I can put on my son's skin without it breaking out in a rash! Smells beautiful too! Price is a little high but the product is well worth buying.
Emily P.
Monticello, Ky
After using this lotion, I became a California Baby addict! I've loved every product I have tried so far and I love their commitment to the environment and animals. This product is a must!
Tegan K.
Ballwin, MO
It is nice smelling, but not my favorite scent. The price is pretty high but it is all natural and not tested on animals which is a plus for me! My pets are like my kids too :)
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
My dr said Burt's bees or California baby only - so we have only used these products. Amazing. Great quality. Never had a problem or skin or allergies and natural products. Love!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
WOW I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ALL NATURAL LEMONGRASS LOTION NEVER HEARD OF THESE PRODUCTS WOW THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY GRANDBABY WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY VOXBOX
Heather C.
Xenia, OH
My 6 week old twins love this! I use it during their nighttime routine and it seems to soothe them with the lavender smell. I love how soft it makes their skin.
Karissa B.
We are big fans of California Baby in this house and their Everyday Lotion is no exception. Very moisturizing without being sticky or greasy. Very mild scent.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Did not really like this lotion for my daughter because it was very watery. It also did not moisturize her skin at all and the scent is not very pleasing.
Katie n.