BY CALIFORNIA BABY

New! Safe Natural Fun. Allergy tested. No gluten, soy, oat or dairy. No synthetic fragrances. Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients. Vegan. No animal ingredients, not tested on animals. Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity. For Grownups: Whether for a sweetheart, friend or child, this sweet scent evokes feelings of warm-fuzzies, making it the perfect year-round gift. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica B.
S Thomaston, ME
We love this produce because it is natural. We use it every night for my daughter after her bath time. It makes her skin feel very very soft
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pump bottle is brilliant and the lotion is a great formula. My dr said Burt's bees or California baby only - so we have only used these products. Amazing. Great quality. Never had a problem or skin or allergies and natural products. Love!
Andrea B.
Denver, CO
We use this for all of our children. It's mild and natural. I use a lot of the California Baby products and I have no complaints. Love it.
Kaitlin C.
Greenfield, IN
California baby products while all natural and chemical free are also amazing. They smell amazing, the price is amazing, and they work wonders. I would recommend this product to anyone. Not just a new mother to be
Mikeya C.
This just continues to set the bar for the Cali baby system. This along with the shower and shampoo have my daughters skin a some of its best shape. My little one is dealing eczema so it was difficult for her to be comfortable without scratching and peeling. This is a wonder product for me.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Mega Parent Expert
If you want to best for your baby, this and the entire Cali system is what you need. It's natural, light, and very moisturizing. Exactly what you need to keep your babies skin, baby soft.