BY CALIFORNIA BABY

New! For Tranquil Relief. Allergy tested. No gluten, soy, oat or dairy. No synthetic fragrances. Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients. Vegan. No animal ingredients; not tested on animals. Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity. For Grownups: The perfect sore muscle soother; massage into overworked, tight or sore muscles that can use energizing comfort. Breathe it in!&nbs. see more...

• I've heard these products are amazing. What are you thoug...1 Answers
  • I Have never used this product but i have heard great thi...1 Answers
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
This product smelled great and I love how natural it is compared to other baby lotions. However, it didn't seem to moisturize as much as I had hoped. That is why I had to pick a lower grade. Now I just use organic coconut oil, which has had the results I had hoped for.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
Works great on my daughters sensitive skin. It also doesn't have a strong fragrance. I get headaches from the J&J stuff. This doesn't effect me at all. She asks to put it on herself in the winter.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Great quality and easy to use with the pump bottle. My dr said Burt's bees or California baby only - so we have only used these products. Amazing. Great quality. Never had a problem or skin or allergies and natural products. Love!
Jazzy R.
Mission, TX
Havent used it but looking forward to in the near future, ive heard great things about it and read sum great reviews.
Ipo C.
Kekaha, HI
I haven't used it before but most things with Eucalyptus are very soothing and relaxes, sound great already
Jazzy R.
Mission, TX
I Have never used this product but i have heard great things about it, so I'm looking to give it a try in the near future. Would you recommend it for kids with eczema??
shelayn m.
Show Low, AZ
I've heard these products are amazing. What are you thoughts about them ?