California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by LaurA M.California Baby Everyday Lotion uploaded by Suzanne C.
2 colors available

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

For Use: Face and body Scent: Lemongrass and cedar essential oils Include California Baby® Summer Lotion as part of your daily summertime protection routine. Perfect for evening hikes or outdoor dinners. Vitamin E, aloe vera, and rosehips are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create California Baby® s silky smooth Summer Lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish while it soothes existing bug bites and helps to hydrate parched summer skin. Apply generously after a long day in the sun or after bathing. Beautifully scented with non-toxic essential oils like citronella, lemongrass and cedar; these pure and natural oils are traditionally recommended safe, gentle, and effective and do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our essential oils are sustainably grown. Our custom pump locks see more...

• "I love it so much I started using it as my lotion! " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my daughters skin so soft, we use it after bath time and in the morning." in 1 review
LaurA M.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
The lotions have small pieces of plastic or glass like fibers in them!! I have used the Calendula everyday lotion and the sensitive skin lotions on baby and both had these in them. It might be a chemical that didn't set right I don't know but it hurts when you rub it against your skin! NOT something you want to rub on your delicate baby!!! I use California baby a lot so I was very disappointed and hurt when noticed it(after I had pretty much finished the Calendula bottle)

DO NOT RECOMMEND THE LOTIONS AT ALL!
A H.
A H.
I love this brand, but if you're little one has dry skin you'll probably want the calendula cream. The entire line is a little pricey but this product is worth every penny. I'd say skip this if your little one is dry!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
We use this everyday after our baby's bath and she loves it. The smell is amazing and very calming. The only thing i don't like is that I wish it was a little bit thicker but it works great and I will keep buying it.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Great for sensitive skin and eczema. It absorbs easy. It smells great. Just like lavender essential oil. I use it on myself and my sons.
Kaley T.
Kaley T.
Pima, AZ
This lotion is great for sensitive skin. My middle son has very sensitive skin and this works well with him. The entire brand runs a little pricey but this is a cheaper alternative to their calendula cream which I completely fell in love with but didn't love the price. It smells amazing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling or residue, just beautiful soft skin and a soft fresh smell.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Xenia
Mega Parent Expert
My 6 week old twins love this! I use it during their nighttime routine and it seems to soothe them with the lavender smell. I love how soft it makes their skin.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Mega Parent Expert
WOW I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ALL NATURAL LEMONGRASS LOTION NEVER HEARD OF THESE PRODUCTS WOW THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY GRANDBABY WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY VOXBOX
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
My daughter has always had sensitive skin and eczema, so I really looked around and did research when choosing the lotion we would be using. I liked California baby brand because it was all natural with plant based ingredients and low to no scent. It is a super thick creamy texture, which I love because it really rubs in well and coats the skin. It keeps skin smooth...I would know since I often use it on my hands!
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
My 1 year old has extremely sensitive skin as well as eczema so when picking a lotion to use on her I have to make sure that it has zero harsh chemicals or anything that will irritate her poor sensitive skin. I found this took a look at the ingredients and was very pleased with the all-natural plant based ingredients. Also the no hazardous ingredients like parabens and artificial colors was a huge plus!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Did not really like this lotion for my daughter because it was very watery. It also did not moisturize her skin at all and the scent is not very pleasing.
Katie F.