BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender. A Great Non-Stinging Boo-Boo Spray! California Baby® Diaper Area Wash gently cleanses with plant and flower extracts such as tea tree, calendula, witch hazel, and aloe vera.  All of the ingredients in this top-seller are known to be safe and gentle on baby s delicate skin, and have been allergy tested.  Our proprietary Calming™ aromatherapy blend includes French lavender, which is known for its soothing properties. The custom fine-mist, lockable sprayer allows for directed application to the skin or you can moisten a cotton pad or clean washcloth to gently clean baby with each diaper change. Jessica’s Tip: Our Diaper Area Wash may be used full strength or diluted: use a ratio of 10 parts distilled water to 1 part Diaper Area Wash. For grownups: see more...

Rhonda C.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought a bottle of this to use during my cloth-diapered baby's diaper changes. I dilute it in a squirt bottle to carry in the diaper bag with cloth wipes. Since I started using this, he has had no diaper area irritation whatsoever!

The smell is soft and pleasant and it's a perfect product for sensitive skin.
Laura T.
Ward, AR
I received this diaper area wash at my baby shower! And I don't know where I would be without it this last year. lol. This product is wonderful to soothe and cleanse baby's diaper area. I'm sure it has prevented many diaper rashes! Recommend to anyone with a baby!!
Samantha L.
Great to use on babies with sensitive skin and are prone to diaper rash. This is a life saver!
Melissa C.
We use this with cloth wipes. It's works well with our son's sensitive skin.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
I wanted to like this stuff and a friend recommended it to me, but it was too harsh on my babies skin. It was also expensive. I bought 2 bottles thinking it would work great and I was so disappointed.
Rachel G.
I use this diaper wash to make cloth diaper wipes solution. I mix a few tablespoons of this in with a few cups of warm water and pour over the wipes. It smells nice and natural and the tea tree oil helps the wipes not get moldy in the container. I think it helps clean better than plain water wipes too.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This is a must have in our diaper caddy. There are some messes a wipe just cant clean on its own. Smells nice too