BY CALIFORNIA BABY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Age: Newborn and older For Use: Face and body Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French Lavender. The whole family will delight in California Baby® s rich and creamy non-comedogenic moisturizer; it offers deep hydration, absorbs completely, and leaves skin feeling satiny smooth. Use daily for everyday protection and especially when the air is dry and baby s skin needs relief. For best results, we suggest that you try this cream and/or California Baby® Calendula Cream in combination with any of our Shampoos & Bodywashes. Also add California Baby® Calming™ Soothing & Healing Spray, and any of our non-chemical sunscreens to your skin care regime. For Grownups: Even dads appreciate our essential oil blend for its soothing propert. see more...

Review (1)
Mikeya C.
My daughter was dealing with horrible eczema and someone recommended California baby and it worked like a charm! Ever since then i started to use those products on her. I love the light fresh smell and as soon as I run out I replace it. It's a great hydra-tor without being overly greasy or not effective enough.