BY CALIFORNIA BABY

California baby chamomile baby shampoo - 8.5 oz see more...

• I've always wanted to try the California Baby/kids produc...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this but I forget every time ...5 Answers
Danielle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm sure this product is made of lots of great ingredients, but I think it's too expensive, when the other soaps out there get my baby clean as well. I've never had problems with my baby having sensitive skin or anything like that. it's good. Nothing special
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used this for my own hair, and it's gentle, and I love the light fragrance of natural chamomile! Perfect for the end of a stressful day, curling up with a cup of chamomile tea, and a hot shower with California Baby Chamomile Baby Shampoo!
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
This is one of my favorite scents that California Baby has available. I apprecaite the cute design and how I can have a effective shampoo as well as body wash in one bottle
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
This is the only shampoo we've ever used for our daughter. We love the smell and that it's not harsh on her sensitive skin. We will continue buying this for sure!
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Great stuff. very expensive but if you can afford it, splurge! it's worth it. wish they offered coupons or had sales on the california baby products
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
We Love this shampoo, it smells amazing and isn't overpowering! A little goes a long way! California Baby is one of our favorite brands!
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is awesome i used it for my kids and now i buy it for my granddaughter it smells awesome and its very good for sensitive skin
Carrie W.
Chesterfield, MO
I love this soap. It doesn't have a super strong smell, just a fresh sent. Also, I love that a little goes a long way!
Suzi S.
It's a great shampoo! It is a gentle cleanser but it doesn't dry out the skin! It's great for little sensitive heads.
ErickA W.
Ashtabula, OH
This stuff is great. It smells wonderful and it's all natural so I feel safe putting it on my babies sensitive skin!
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I have always wanted to try this but I forget every time I'm at the store. Does it smell good and is it good on kids with sensitive skin?
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've always wanted to try the California Baby/kids products. I love the product I use now because it smells great, is tear-free, and gets my kids clean. Will this product do the same but better??