California Baby CALMING™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH

Lavender & clary sage essential oils combine for a light and relaxing, never overpowering scent—perfect for bedtime. Our ultra-gentle wash is non-drying and perfect for anyone with sensitive skin.

Free of: harsh chemicals, SLS, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and formaldehyde carriers.

Who doesn't love this fresh clean scent? [product:california-baby-shampoo-bodywash]
Love to try this for my little one where can you order at
Where do they sell this shampoo?
Start your review of California Baby CALMING™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoGladstone, MI
California Baby CALMING™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Target
So far my favorite clean ingredient baby soap. My eight-month-old has pretty bad eczema but I gave them a bath with it last night and this morning has eczema it’s basically gone. Amazing product! I use it on my 8 month old, my 3 year old and myself!
2 months agoLong Beach, CA
I've used this product on all three kids of mine Ns one of mine has very sensitive skin which is easily iirritated but this amazing shampoo and body wash did not irritate him! The smell us diving and I love the more natural ingredients! You can't go wrong with this!
10 months agoApex, NC
California Baby CALMING™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: Target
I love California Baby!! This is pretty much the only thing I used on my kiddos. I love the scent! I believe it is calendula. I have never cared for baby scented things or baby powder. What ever that Johnson’s scent is. Yuck! I researched the heck out of baby washes and this one came up safe! 100% botanically based and pure essential oils. No petroleum. No yucky chemicals. And it was still tear free. It is a little more expensive. But my children’s safety is worth it!!!
8 months agoBluffton, SC
California Baby is one of my top brands! It’s hard to find near us but I can usually get lucky at Target. I’ve always used their diaper rash cream and it’s by far my favorite. The shampoo and body wash has a fantastic rating when it comes to the quality of ingredients. No harsh chemicals or anything that shouldn’t be put on a newborn or baby. They are a bit pricy but worth the money. Name brand doesn’t always mean good quality. California baby products will always be a 5 star in my book and I’d recommend their stuff to any mom!
8 months agoRochester Hls, MI
When it comes to my baby, it goes without saying that I am overprotective. I simply want the best for them - in every aspect of there life - even down to the shampoo and body wash I use to bathe them. I knew from the start that I wanted organic - the less chemicals on my baby's skin, the better! I heard a lot about California Baby from fellow parents
9 months agoIndianapolis, IN
California Baby CALMING™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH uploaded by Michole C.
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY bodywash we use on our little girl. We bought the 19 oz size when she was born and it lasted almost 11 months!! A little goes a long way and it smells AMAZING!!! She has sensitive skin and it doesnt bother her and I use it on my face sometimes at night and I LOVE IT!
7 months agoColorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: CVS
I love this stuff! It is a regular baby shower gift for my friends who are new moms. The first time I bought it I was a little hesitant because of the price. I soon found out that the bottle lasts forever! I love that it is natural and it really gets my daughter's hair clean (She has always had long hair). I definitely recommend pairing with the conditioner if your child has long hair. The smell is good and I love the easy pump. Thank you California Baby!
9 months agoSimsbury, CT
We used this on our son who has eczema. While it seemed mild, it turned out to irritate his sensitive skin and we had to discontinue using it. It has a clean scent and washes clean easily, it just wasn’t compatible with our needs. It may have too strong a fragrance for some.
6 months ago
This was a new product for me, I got it free in a registry package. I’m not a huge believer in the “calming” part of these products, as it didn’t really make a difference for my child. I would use this product again but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it again.
7 months agoSugar Hill, GA
I bought the calming shampoo and body wash when it was on sale. My son happened to be sick at the time and the calming scent of essential oils seemed to help calm him during bath time. I also picked up the calming lotion and we really enjoyed using both products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...