BY CALIFORNIA BABY

This scalp-friendly spray makes brushing hair an effortless affair! Botanical extracts transform troublesome hair to soft, shiny, and manageable while lavender and clary sage essential oils leave a delightful scent.

California Baby CALMING™ HAIR DETANGLER
  • "I love how it has all natural ingredients and doesn't leave any sticky residue." in 1 review
  • "This really helped me to brush through those." in 1 review
  • "This is the only formula that unknots her hair without damaging it or leaving it greasy looking, and it smells amazing. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this for my fellow moms out there." in 1 review
Rose S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite detangler that I use on my children.  The scent is pleasant.  My daughters have long, thick straight hair.  you can use it on wet or dry hair and keeps my girls' bed hair tame and soft.  I usually purchase it from Target and consistently re-purchase this.
Elise B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great too! It’s the only way I can “tame” my three year olds wild toddler curls every day. We don’t travel anywhere without it. I would recommend to anyone who needs a detangler for their kiddo (or themselves 🙈)
Cara W.
Everett, WA
This is such a great hair detangler. I am a first time user of this product and I throughly enjoy it. I got it on sale from tj max for 7.90 which is cheaper and it's really great. The smell is amazing and makes my hair soft.
Emma I.
Delafield, WI
I use this on my own hair. I have fine hair but i have a lot of it!! My hair is super long and when coat season comes around i have these huge snarls in the back of my head. This really helped me to brush through those. It smells nice and it also makes my hair shiny and not greasy. I was looking for a product I could use during the day so that my hair wouldn't be greasy and this worked for me 100%
Jillian G.
Crestview , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this at Target for my son who can sometimes have unruly hair. I love how easy it is to use. It's not sticky and it smells great. It does not leave any kind of residue after having it in his hair at daycare all day. I would definitely recommend this for my fellow moms out there.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son has curly hair and this works wonders on his knots! So far it's the only one that works on his hair I use it on my hair as well after I've had my hair in a bun for a couple of days
Lara J.
St Petersburg, FL
My two year old daughter has very fine and long hair, she gets the thickest knots and tangles on the back of her head when she sleeps. This is the only formula that unknots her hair without damaging it or leaving it greasy looking, and it smells amazing.
Lisa R.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This smells amazing and works so well to get the tangles out of my toddlers fine hair. I love how it has all natural ingredients and doesn't leave any sticky residue.
Megan S.
river falls, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Sounds funny but but is what I use for me and my daughter! We have curly hair so this doesn’t hurt when we brush through and use this. Safe for her and I
Taylor E.
Vancouver, WA
My little guy is super sensitive with curly, wild and thick hair. I love this stuff, it keeps his curls bouncy and from tangling!
Ashley W.
Does this detangler work well??