California Baby Calming™ Everyday Lotion uploaded by LaurA M.California Baby Calming™ Everyday Lotion uploaded by Suzanne C.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

The light, calming scent of French lavender and clary sage essential oils is perfect before bedtime.

Our gentle lotions are made with plant-based emollients and no harsh chemicals so they’re perfect for dry, sensitive, allergy-prone skin. They go on smoothly and immediately sooth and moisturize, thanks to the power of pure organic calendula extract and aloe vera. A great everyday lotion for the whole family, it absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy, leaving the skin feeling softer and healthier, without blocking pores. Our scents are made from 100% pure essential oils and zero of the unknown and unlisted chemicals found in synthetic fragrance.

This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, oats, dairy, or nuts (except coconut).

Free of: harsh chemicals, petroleum-derived ingredients, parabens, and synthetic fragrance.

Tips for use:
California Baby lotions are perfect for light, everyday face and body moisturizing. For extra-dry areas that may need extra attention, try our creams. They’ve got the same effective ingredients, but they’re thicker and more concentrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love it so much I started using it as my lotion! " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my daughters skin so soft, we use it after bath time and in the morning." in 1 review
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Love this product that pairs perfectly with the calming wash! My baby has sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate her skin at all and moisturizes very well. It can be a little sticky when putting it on after a bath, but overall I'm very satisfied with this amazing product.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
The lotions have small pieces of plastic or glass like fibers in them!! I have used the Calendula everyday lotion and the sensitive skin lotions on baby and both had these in them. It might be a chemical that didn't set right I don't know but it hurts when you rub it against your skin! NOT something you want to rub on your delicate baby!!! I use California baby a lot so I was very disappointed and hurt when noticed it(after I had pretty much finished the Calendula bottle)

DO NOT RECOMMEND THE LOTIONS AT ALL!
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
My daughter has always had sensitive skin and eczema, so I really looked around and did research when choosing the lotion we would be using. I liked California baby brand because it was all natural with plant based ingredients and low to no scent. It is a super thick creamy texture, which I love because it really rubs in well and coats the skin. It keeps skin smooth...I would know since I often use it on my hands!
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
My 1 year old has extremely sensitive skin as well as eczema so when picking a lotion to use on her I have to make sure that it has zero harsh chemicals or anything that will irritate her poor sensitive skin. I found this took a look at the ingredients and was very pleased with the all-natural plant based ingredients. Also the no hazardous ingredients like parabens and artificial colors was a huge plus!
Kaley T.
Pima, AZ
This lotion is great for sensitive skin. My middle son has very sensitive skin and this works well with him. The entire brand runs a little pricey but this is a cheaper alternative to their calendula cream which I completely fell in love with but didn't love the price. It smells amazing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling or residue, just beautiful soft skin and a soft fresh smell.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
We use this everyday after our baby's bath and she loves it. The smell is amazing and very calming. The only thing i don't like is that I wish it was a little bit thicker but it works great and I will keep buying it.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I like this lotion for everyday use after my son's bath. Its not too thick or thin. It smells nice too and leaves his skin soft and smooth. I like how it comes in a pump because it's easier to get than having to squeeze from a tube.
A T.
I love this brand, but if you're little one has dry skin you'll probably want the calendula cream. The entire line is a little pricey but this product is worth every penny. I'd say skip this if your little one is dry!
Cheri P.
We used this for our son and found it to cause him to break out. I also found the product separating the oils and butters fairly often. I like the natural ingredients and scent, it just didn't work for my little guy.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Got to try this as a sample, I love it! My son likes it more Because it's a little more watery than other lotion. Some people like that, some don't. I like that it soaks in the skin easier and has a nice gentle smell.
Katie n.