BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Please Note:   Due to the popularity of the Non-Talc Powder, California Baby is temporarily out of stock and will be substituting the Calming Everyday Lotion. Start baby off right!  This set is perfect for use on baby s delicate skin and contains everything a new mother needs to keep baby clean, comfortable and smelling sweet! California Baby® s all-natural head-to-toe skincare products are chemical free and formulated without Sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA, or synthetic fragrances.  These indispensable bath and diaper care products are scented with our Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender to help keep germs at bay.  We use traditionally recommended oils known for their safety; they are tested for purity. Our tote bags meets the toy industry standards , CONEG and California Prop 65 for environmental standards. P.S. If the see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
This is beyond a great products for newborn I received this a baby shower gift I love it it free of all chemicals and nothing but organic goodness for your baby it is a bit pricey but so worth it had a great smell free great product if your Lil one has allergies like mine does been using the California baby brand since birth n my son is year now highly recommend
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Received this as a gift when I had my first. Love most of the scents and the ingredient list put my mind at ease. Especially when applying products to an itty bitty newborn's fragile skin, at least for me natural products are a high priority. My only gripe about this is the price. A bit high, but that is to be expected considering the use of natural ingredients. Also, one of the body washes developed some crystal like texture after only a few months. That was surprising, but I guess not all that uncommon (according to dr. Google) and not harmful :D All in all, I would recommend this brand to new families!
Allison E.
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
Perfect gift for a new mom. We love all California baby products. They are gentle on baby, good for the environment and cruelty free!
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
Got this as a shower gift, lasted a very decent amount of time for the size. great gift still use this brand.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
Gave this at a baby shower it was a hit! she loved it and couldn't wait to use it all!
Shawnie B.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
California Baby is such a chic and cool brand. I love giving this calming gift set to new moms to be. It has everything a new mom will need to give that first bath, and what is more special than a first bath. I love the richness of their shampoos and body wash. After using the baby smells, like a baby!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
I received this as a gift for my baby shower, and adore all of the products! they are natural and gentle for my baby's skin