California Baby CALENDULA™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH

by California Baby

Ultra-gentle wash perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. The plant-based cleansing ingredients clean without drying or irritating the skin. Meanwhile, certified organic calendula extract and aloe vera soothe and moisturize. The light scent of the calendula collection is a calming essential oil blend of French lavender, clary sage, and, of course, calendula.

Between this brand and the honest brand which one would you say is better?
Is this product actually tear free? Other products have claimed SO and still hurt my daughter's eyes. So I would like to find one that doesn't burn.
Does this have a good scent?
Start your review of California Baby CALENDULA™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really loved this product when I used it on my baby when he was first born he never had reactions to it, but sadly now he's sensitive to most products for all different brands. Not caused by using this product. This product left him clean and smelling wonderful, it never dried him out.
Amarillo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn't like this at all. I bought it because it was a safer option for my girls. It was on a list of clean shampoos vs more heavily chemicaled ones. It didn't make their hair smell or feel nice at all. It felt like it stripped it and made it feel terrible. I will say the company themselves was nice. When we got the first package, the bottle was broken and had leaked out EVERYWHERE. The box was soaked and this stuff was expensive so I wasn't happy. I emailed them and they immediately expedited me another bottle of it! So that made up for how much I hated it for my kids. But I would not use this again.
California Baby CALENDULA™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH uploaded by KellyAnne F.
Just like all California Baby products, this stuff is awesome and smells great. It worked well on my daughters sensitive skin. The price point is a bit high, but honestly all worthwhile baby products are pricy. I do wish it was a foaming formula. Would buy again!
Perryton , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ll be honest, I mainly chose this because I have eczema and it’s primarily on my hands. I wanted gentle and effective for me and my babies. It smells good without being too obvious and it gets the jobs done. My hands feel soothed rather than overworked after wrestling two toddlers in the bath.
Belton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great shampoo for my toddler and for the family. All the ingredients are natural and not harmful! Another pro is that it’s made by a mother who was looking for something better for her son and has shared with everyone
Plano
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Calendula is great for sensitive skin especially eczema and I would recommend this to mothers who have children with sensitive skin. The calendula is a little strong scent wise but it works great for my little one.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hated the sent and burned baby's eyes, used this at my in laws she swore by it but my son hated and even got a rash from it, the sent was great and lathered but rinse was bad the burn got him and his eyes were red
I love using on my 4 year and on myself. Leaves our skin feeling soft. I like it more as body wash than shampoo. My daughter has curly hair and it doesn't help with her tangles.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This shampoo was OK it cleaned my kids skin left them fresh but it was super pricey and I felt quality could have been better for the price I had very high expectations for this product and i was sadly dissatisfied. I really wanted to love it and it was average
Lafayette, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! Worked wonder on my baby's dry scalp and slight cradle cap! Now as a toddler, it gets his fine hair nice and clean! Very soothing scent with natural oils.