California Baby CALENDULA™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH

by California Baby

Ultra-gentle wash perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. The plant-based cleansing ingredients clean without drying or irritating the skin. Meanwhile, certified organic calendula extract and aloe vera soothe and moisturize. The light scent of the calendula collection is a calming essential oil blend of French lavender, clary sage, and, of course, calendula.

Between this brand and the honest brand which one would you say is better?
Is this product actually tear free? Other products have claimed SO and still hurt my daughter's eyes. So I would like to find one that doesn't burn.
Does this have a good scent?
Start your review of California Baby CALENDULA™ SHAMPOO & BODYWASH!
How would you rate this product?
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. Little expensive but works great and I use it for my kids and for my self. I have never had any complaints for my kids from this product.
Brillion, Wi
I really like using this shampoo for my son, he has really sensitive skin and this is so gentle. It has a really lovely smell and his skin is always so soft!
Fabius, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this a lot for my youngest. It works well with his sensitive skin. It never breaks him out or leaves him dry. Has a nice smell. Will continue to buy.
Skiatook, OK
This product keeps my little one clean. She loves her bath time, and this has a nice smell to it. I would recommend this product to other moms and dads.
MESQUITE, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This body was smells super good and not to harsh on babies skin my daughter has super sensitive skin this is a must in my house
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have yet to try this brand out but everyone i know swears by this product and company. Never hear anything bad about it.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A great organic soap that is healthy for your baby. The only issue I have is that it is a little bit on the pricey side.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! Cradle cap disappeared! Eczema issues are calm! It also smells fantastic and is doesn't bother baby's eyes.
Huntersville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love. My daughter has very sensitive skin and all of their calendula products are perfect for her.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely on the expensive side but the ingredients are clean and it works for my kids and their sensitive skin.