California Baby Calendula™ Cream uploaded by Mary V.California Baby Calendula™ Cream uploaded by Mary V.California Baby Calendula™ Cream uploaded by Mary V.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

This multi-award-winning cream is super-soothing, non-greasy and features a light scent from lavender and clary sage essential oils. We supercharge this cream with extra calendula extract, bringing more soothing relief to dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin. We use organic Soap Bark as a foaming agent to create a buildable lather.

California Baby Calendula™ Cream
  • "The product works great and does not cause them to have breakouts like some other products we have tried in the past." in 1 review
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
If you or your baby has eczema USE THIS PRODUCT! After years of trying both prescription and OTC creams for my eczema on my face and body I've finally found a product that WORKS. It cleared up spots i had struggled with for years, the best part is it hasnt even came back at all. Even thru the winter when it is usually at its worst. It does, however, burn a little on larger or more inflammed areas but its not unbearable. I also use this if my 4 month old scratches himself and it very obviously reduces the time it takes for them to heal. Ive only seen 1 jar in Walmart once, so when my very long-lasting jar runs out i will 100% be repurchasing on Amazon.
Nicole M.
Lomita, CA
When my son was just a couple months old he started developing dry patches/eczema so I was in search of a product to help. I stumbled across this at Whole Foods and I liked that it was a thicker cream and it smelt good. It was pricey but I decided to give it a try. I fell in love with it. It cleared up his skin within a couple of uses. I switched all his products over to California Baby. I bought the cream, the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and some bubble bath. This product is amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Ellie Y.
Purchased at: Target
This was the first cream that my baby used on his face and some parts of his body where he had dry skin. He actually would calm down whenever we would put it on his face because of the lavender smell. The cream was supposed to be used on dry skin so we thought that it would help his dry patches, but it actually didn’t work as well as the Aveeno product we used later.
Kimberly B.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love the California baby products. The ingredients are clean and gentle for my babies delicate skin. This lotion smell’s divine and is a nice consistency for sensitive baby skin. It also doesn’t leave that nasty oily feel that most natural lotions leave. Love this I recommend this lotion to all the mommas.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I got it as a sample in a baby registry goody bag. It broke out both of my kids. I’m assuming it was from a allergy (one of my kids has sensitive skin and one doesn’t). It smells great and it felt great on my skin though. It was calming on my hands when I had a dry skin flare up. It just wasn’t right for my kids
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand’s products. I think this is a very good alternative to the many less natural baby product brands there are in currently in stores. It helps that each item is affordable, so if your goal is to use more natural and more organic products for your family, this company makes it more accessible.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: Target
Love love love! Smells great and gets the job done. A little more ointment texture versus a lotion, which I prefer. My girls have eczema and this cream works wonders for clearing it up! Plus it’s California baby and I can feel great about putting it on their skin. Well worth the price!
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Purchased at: Target
I loved using this cream on my babies with dry and sensitive skin. It’s thick and stays on well and always help soothe their rough and irritated skin. If I have any more kids I plan to keep this as a go to for them as well.
Michelle T.
Natural scent, hypoallergenic for my daughter’s sensitive skin. This lotion rubbed in very easily, but stayed on throughout the day. It is thick, creamy and full of natural oils. Perfect for after the bath or a long day in the sun. I am eager to purchase other products made by the same company.
Blythe S.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Target
Wonderfully soothing and moisturizing for the driest, most prickly baby skin- and it smells wonderful. I wish it was cheaper, but a little goes a long way, and I feel good about using this conscientiously-formulated product on my child.
yashira r.
Lebanon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can it be used with cloth diapers?
Nathalie C.
Has anyone tried this and didn't have any problems or rashes on baby?
Laura E.
Ashland , VA
Would you use California Baby Calendula™ Cream on your 10 week old? I'm sure it is safe being as it is a product for babies but I am completely unfamiliar with the main ingredient and always feel more comfortable trying new things after getting opinions from other mom's who have tried a product. Thanks in advance!
Brittany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has extremely sensitive skin so everything I used has no scent in it, has anyone used this on child with sensitive skin and if so did they react to it?

Amazon