California Baby Calendula™ Cream uploaded by Mary V.California Baby Calendula™ Cream uploaded by Mary V.California Baby Calendula™ Cream uploaded by Mary V.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

This multi-award-winning cream is super-soothing, non-greasy and features a light scent from lavender and clary sage essential oils. We supercharge this cream with extra calendula extract, bringing more soothing relief to dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin. We use organic Soap Bark as a foaming agent to create a buildable lather.

California Baby Calendula™ Cream
  • "The product works great and does not cause them to have breakouts like some other products we have tried in the past." in 1 review
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
If you or your baby has eczema USE THIS PRODUCT! After years of trying both prescription and OTC creams for my eczema on my face and body I've finally found a product that WORKS. It cleared up spots i had struggled with for years, the best part is it hasnt even came back at all. Even thru the winter when it is usually at its worst. It does, however, burn a little on larger or more inflammed areas but its not unbearable. I also use this if my 4 month old scratches himself and it very obviously reduces the time it takes for them to heal. Ive only seen 1 jar in Walmart once, so when my very long-lasting jar runs out i will 100% be repurchasing on Amazon.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I got it as a sample in a baby registry goody bag. It broke out both of my kids. I’m assuming it was from a allergy (one of my kids has sensitive skin and one doesn’t). It smells great and it felt great on my skin though. It was calming on my hands when I had a dry skin flare up. It just wasn’t right for my kids
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand’s products. I think this is a very good alternative to the many less natural baby product brands there are in currently in stores. It helps that each item is affordable, so if your goal is to use more natural and more organic products for your family, this company makes it more accessible.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Purchased at: Target
I loved using this cream on my babies with dry and sensitive skin. It’s thick and stays on well and always help soothe their rough and irritated skin. If I have any more kids I plan to keep this as a go to for them as well.
Mickie M.
Molalla
Purchased at: Target
I use this on myself for my perioral dermatitis. It’s the only face lotion I have successfully used without irritating my skin. It’s very soothing, moisturizing and it’s my favorite for myself!
Sol S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My newborn daughter started getting these red rashes on her face when she was a month old. I ignored them at first since she didn’t seem bothered thinking they were baby acne or a newborn rash that would go away after a couple days but it didn’t. I asked her doctor and she said to just leave them alone and put some vaseline on it. It got worse though and was all red, bumpy and started developing some crusty spots. She started scratching them too with her tiny hands so I looked up online for a remedy and a lot of moms recommended this product for their baby’s dermatitis (which my daughter apparently had). I started using this on her face both morning, noon and night and in less than a week her skin started looking better and was becoming less red day by day. Soon, it was smooth and soft again. I’ve been applying it to her face every after bath and it hasn’t come back since. It has a light pleasant scent and doesn’t go on thick and sticky on her face like the vaseline which annoyed her. Definitely recommend it to other moms.
Lacey L.
Placerville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with this lotion. My first born has excema and dry skin issues and this lotion worked amazingly on it! I used it everyday and he never had skin problems again.
Robyn W.
Lafayette, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cream is wonderful! It's slightly thicker than a regular, everyday lotion. It's great to layer onto those areas that are drier or irritated. Soothes mild irritations and rashes in a matter of days.
Tara M.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product. Hands down, the best baby product on our shelf. Calms down any skin irritations or scrapes quickly. I got it when our little was teething and got a drool rash and it cleared it up in 2 days! We had tried so many different things to try to help and this was the only one that helped heal her skin.
Sheryl H.
This is really an incredible cream. I used this on my baby's face after trying various creams and even cortisone to get rid of rashes. This cream cleared it up quickly and left her skin super smooth and soft. Definitely try this before getting a prescription or using stronger creams laden worh chemicals.
yashira r.
Lebanon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can it be used with cloth diapers?
Nathalie C.
Has anyone tried this and didn't have any problems or rashes on baby?
Laura E.
Ashland , VA
Would you use California Baby Calendula™ Cream on your 10 week old? I'm sure it is safe being as it is a product for babies but I am completely unfamiliar with the main ingredient and always feel more comfortable trying new things after getting opinions from other mom's who have tried a product. Thanks in advance!
Brittany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has extremely sensitive skin so everything I used has no scent in it, has anyone used this on child with sensitive skin and if so did they react to it?

Amazon