California Baby Aromatherapy Spritzer uploaded by Ramatu T.California Baby Aromatherapy Spritzer uploaded by Traci S.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY

Age: Newborn and older For Use: Helps to change a cranky mood. Scent: Chamomile, tangerine and sweet orange Restore good humor to worn-out little bodies with California Baby® Overtired & Cranky™ Aromatherapy Spritzer that combines chamomile, tangerine, and sweet orange to help switch gears from cranky to sweet! Divert temper tantrums by spraying your child s bedroom, playroom, into your car before or after that cranky one enters! We like to use this spritzer after-school, in the morning, and while shopping and traveling. Spray anywhere and everywhere: on the face and body, in a car or airplane, bedroom and pillows...spray anytime with this conveniently sized and portable spray to relieve tension. For Grownups: Moms can spray lower back and tummy to ease menstrual ir. see more...

Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this stuff! The California Baby brand is one of my all time favorite brands, period! They have amazing products! This aromatherapy spritzer has such an amazing fresh scent to it, it's very calming and relaxing! I still use it to this day for my 4 year old daughter and myself before bed at times! I highly recommend! Definitely worth the price! :) I've never been disappointed with any California Baby products!
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this product this is one of the best products I think I've ever used regarding aromatherapy it soothes my baby when she was little and to this day I still use it for her and myself
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this i use it as room spritzer especially on days I'm feeling a bit down on myself i spritz it to inhale as i get ready in my bedroom. sometimes have even used as body spray. love this scent can't get enough of their products they are amazing.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Love this brand and everything it makes! This particular aromatherapy spritzer smells so nice and refreshing! I use it still with my 4 and 6 year olds and even use it for myself!!
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The California baby range is a great baby line, love their products good for my little one's skin. And this spritzer spray is another product love it. Recommend.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
This sprizt is great. I would recommend this product to each and every mom friend out there that I had. Helps calm down are frantic/crazed little ones :)
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
We are still using this product! Me daughter is 7 and will ask for a calm spray before bed some nights! Great products!
Bianca B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This spritzer smells wonderful! I use it as well as my little one 😃 I love all their products!
Karen C.
Love the pleasant calming scent. we have used it as a room spray and love it as a linen spray
Ami D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells nice but the price point just isn't too attractive for as much you need to use
jennifer h.
Does this really work?
Andrea  T.
I would love to know if this really works, especially on toddlers who refuse to sleep through the night? Interesting concept!
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
How fast does this work to calm a cranky baby?
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
Would you recommend for babies and toddlers with allergies?
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
What does it smell like?