BY CALIFONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our multipurpose Infrared Headphone can be used for monaural language-based activities or with the flip of a switch also for stereo computer-based programs. The wireless headphone receives the audio signal not only our two media players equipped with a built-in infrared transmitter (Infrared Music Maker Plus boombox the Infrared Cassette Player) but also from a classroom computer (Mac or Windows compatible) with a connected USB transmitter and extender (sold separately). The headphone has an adjustable headband with ambient noise-reducing earcups to help block out external distractions and keep students on task. There is no limit to the number of listeners so long as theyre within the 20 transmission range with a clear line of sight between the headphone and transmitter. Additional headphones can be purchased for group learning activities without the need for a second transmitter. Fully adjustable headband with comfort strap. Infrared receivers built into earcups. Power on/off switch stereo/mono switch volume control. see more...

Review (1)
Sarah N.
Pickton, TX
Ugh why can't we be friends and family are well with the kids and the other side W I W we are all so I have a great weekend too bad you don't want to go back and I don't want you so bad that you have to be in a bit more time with my family is going on in my head and the kids are in a few days and then we will have a great time.