Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Double Espresso 48oz

How is this? Is it thick or more thin? I’m curious!
I Have only found this at Whole Foods- do you think it is available at other locations for a better price??
Does this taste like black coffee?
Start your review of Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee!
Cesaltina B.
Dorchester, MA
Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Cesaltina B.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I bought a mini bottle version at Whole Foods for a good/affordable price. It does give you the energy that I needed due to the expresso shot. However, one thing I dislike is that it's a little bit sour. I had to swallow it fast lol. Besides that, I love the energy that gives me and also the ingredients since it's dairy-free!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Kimignon T.
This tastes best SUPER cold but as a cold brew with almond milk, I’m not sure I am fond of it. This I don’t think I would repurchase
Lauren A.
Florissant, MO
absolutely LOVEEEEE Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee Especially as a college student, this has such a nice flavor but also keeps me awake. I highly recommend for fellow coffee lovers!☺️
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
This coffee is seriously delicious! It is creamy, smooth, and full of rich flavor. Since it is dairy free, it doesn't upset my tummy. It gives me just the right amount of pep to get me going! I love to mix this coffee with ice, cinnamon, and coconut whipped cream for a yummy cold treat!
Tara S.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best flavors of Califa cold brews. It’s so creamy and delicious. It’s pretty sweet and not very strong so it you like strong coffee and don’t like sweets you may not like this
Amanda H.
Asheville
I think this is my favorite cold brew drink at the moment! So smooth and tastes amazing. I do think it’s a little over priced though at some locations
Chloe H.
Los Angeles, CA
omg this cold brew coffee is super good.. It's usually sold out when I look for it at the grocery store, but when it is in stock, I love to pick it up. Before, I wasn't even a huge non-dairy milk fan but this is really good tasting. I would highly recommend!
Tenzin T.
Portland, OR
Very convenient for on the go days where there’s no time to make coffee. It has great flavor & the coffee is not too bitter. Definitely a staple for the fridge.
Kaitlyn F.
Yonkers, NY
The best tasting cold brew with almond milk. It’s not too sweet and has a great taste.
Rachael L.
New Boston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great option for cold coffee at home! It does taste a little bit like a some good chocolate milk with coffee flavor but I didn’t mind it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...