BY CALIFIA FARMS #24 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Califia Farms® Vanilla Pure Almondmilk.

Only 50 calories per serving.

Soy free.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Pasteurized.

Homogenized.

50% More calcium than milk. see more...

Heather R.
I love Califia Farms’ products so it’s no surprise that I like their Vanilla Almond Milk. I cut out regular milk cause it now makes my stomach hurt, but I dont mind since Califia’s products are a great alternative! I usually buy this at Target, Raley’s, or Safeway because sometimes they’ll have promotional sales on it.
Jasmine B.
I've been very obsessed with making smoothies lately.   This vanilla almond milk is my go to because it doesn't make my smoothies taste overly sweet.  It blends well and doesn't leave any residue in my cup.  The consistency is incredibly smooth.  Even though it is made from almonds, you won't find any slivers of almonds or chunks of almond skin.  Best of all, it's easy on the stomach.  I can even use it to make milkshakes!!
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
My absolute favorite almond milk! Ever since I tried this brand I can’t go back to anything g else! This is the best for taste and smoothness. The whole line is incredible and you can’t go wrong with any of their products!
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Best almond milk!! Tastes amazing and pretty low
Calorie which I love! I like the vanilla and unsweetened vanilla, but you really can’t go wrong with any of them! I highly recommend as an alternative to cows milk.
Sharlyn O.
No other almond milk brand compares to Califia Farms. This is my favorite brand because the almond milk is not overtly sweet and is a great addition to my fruit smoothies in the morning. With the light vanilla flavor, it helps drinking with my after workout protein a little easier. I truly recommend this almond milk!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I like almond milk but since switching to Califia I LOVE almond milk. It has a smooth, creamy, delicious taste and goes with anything! Smoothie, cearel or straight! It’s a bit more expensive than other brands but it has the best quality and taste so worth the cost. Best almond milk on the market!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is absolutely, hands down the best almond milk on the market. I've been drinking almond/nut milks in place of cow's milk for about 5 years now, and I've tried so many brands - Silk, Almond Breeze, store brand, etc, but Califia Farms by far has the closest consistency to regular milk that I've found, and is slightly sweet but not overwhelmingly so. It goes perfect in cereal, smoothies, lattes, iced coffee, you name it. It's 100% vegan, lactose, gluten, and carrageenan free and completely dairy free, and with only 50 kcal/3g of sugar per serving, it's one of the best almond milk choices you can make. I'll never go back to Silk, or any other brand if I can help it. Highly recommended!
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I am a fan of this ALMOND MILK. Having to change my diet and seek dairy free items that still taste close to dairy is a chore. However living in Whole Foods and trying almost every brand, I find the winner to be CALIFIA Almond milk. It is tasty and doesn't change the taste of you coffee or tea. Great price for Almond milk and no other additives. Try it, I believe you will enjoy it.
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
I love this almond Milk, it's gentle on the stomach and on the calories. My Boyfriend and I live by this Milk. There's no aftertaste. We buy our milk at Publix or BJ's. This Milk is not sold in Walmart. We use it for our protein shakes and Smoothies. I personally like mine with Coconuts my Boyfriend is a little of a plane Jane so... But we love it! This Milk is a bit pricey we pay $4.29 at Publix
Amanda Z.
Los Altos, CA
I started making my morning smoothie with this. Its not terrible. It is better than water that is for sure. It is a smooth texture. I usually mix half coffee, half this mixture and throw in some protein powder. Keeps me full and going for most of the day.
Brittany H.
I wrote to the company asking for smaller containers because I'm the only one that drinks it. What size container would you like to see or is this size perfect?
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
What is this price for this ?
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Is this really worth the price?
Angelica C.
I have been using another brand of Almond milk for years, but I have been wanting to switch over to a more natural one. I've been seeing this in the stores but I have always thought it was pricey. Would you recommend this Almond Milk? Why it why not? Worth the price?