Califia Farms Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee

by Califia Farms

Find Milk And Cream at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Cafe Latte 48oz

How does this compare to the caramel flavor?
Is this sweet?
Start your review of Califia Farms Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee!
Lindsay S.
Califia Farms Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
This cold brew is so so good! I love that it’s vegan and dairy free — and also delicious :) It has a hint of cinnamon flavor that really takes it to the next level. I drink it over ice in the morning for a quick caffeine boost. So easy to prepare, and for just about $5 for the whole bottle, it’s much less expensive than grabbing a single latte at a coffee shop! Highly recommend!
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Califia Farms Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Anastasia G.
Purchased at: Kroger
First off I love that this is vegan! It’s not overly sweet, and it’s very low in calories. The downside is that it doesn’t have a lot of flavor, and that would be fine if the coffee flavor itself was a little stronger, but it isn’t strong at all. I need my coffee to have actual coffee flavor. But, I’m lactose intolerant, normally that doesn’t stop me from including in dairy, but when I know I’m going to have a busy day I’ll tend to avoid most coffee creamers and drinks, but with this I don’t have to! It’s kinda watered down, but I would maybe use this as a creamer, or mix in some vegan creamer, depending on what I was going for, but I like this all in all, and I would purchase it again. The few flaws I pointed out can be easily fixed for me, and honestly, I just love the option for vegan cold brew!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I like that this has an option of 25% less sugar and it’s also dairy free because they use almond milk but it still has 8 g of sugar for8 fluid ounces. I still think that’s a lot and also unnecessary. I wish that there was more variety in this brand but it also could just be my local selection. It does taste okay except for the fact that I just don’t really like the sugar in it. I bought a few of these because they were on sale but I probably will start going to another brand since there were other ones in the same price range.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Loved the packaging, but this cold brew was not my favorite. It tasted weak and left an aftertaste in my mouth. I’m not likely to buy this again.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
This is so yummy and really cost effective as I don't have to go to the coffee house for my fix. I am so allergic to dairy and was so happy to find this at our local grocery store. The flavor is so good. You can't even tell that it is dairy free as it is so rich in flavor. We always have this in our fridge.
Catarina F.
Westport, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Rich and thick milk, very flavorful, smells amazing easy to find, not that expensive either. I would definitely make the little Cary on bottles I would love to travel with this coffee in hand.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Creamy and delicious; there’s no annoying nutty taste, & I love how refreshing it is! I only wish there was more caffeine; I didn’t notice when I bought it that the little caffeine measure on the back shows this has barely any at all, in which case I feel that it shouldn’t even be sold as a coffee. What a waste.Califia Farms Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Good coffee flavor and I like that it is a non-dairy alternative. It is a brand that I trust to be high quality. I like the single serve bottles to grab to take to work for a mid-day pick me up without the guilt of a trip to the coffee shop.
Pretty B.
unknownn
Mmmmm my favorite one!! I still got to try the rest of the flavors but so far this one is my favorite !!
Masi C.
Annapolis, MD
MUST TRY!!! this is the best tasting coffee drink that I've ever had, and the fact that it's made with almond milk is such a plus. None of that processed tastes you find in other iced coffee drinks. Everyone I've recommended it to has loved it, and I think you will too :)