Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer

by Califia Farms

That moment when your creamer hits your coffee & 8212; you know what were talking about. The beautiful swirl, the first sip, the delicious day ahead. Honor your morning with something real, made from rich almond cream. And unlike traditional non-dairy...

Is this stuff super sweet?
So my coworker just told me about this brand! I'm switching over to no dairy creamer altogether, I was just doing lactose free. Is it as creamy as normal creamer or breaks up?
Start your review of Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer is my favorite creamer! I mix this together with their Coconut Almond milk. This creamer has a slightly thicker consistency and a nice light vanilla taste. I like that this is made with almond milk and a nice dairy alternative.
Emily G.
San Francisco, CA
Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Target
Yum I love this nondairy creamer. It is the thickest, creamiest creamer I have found for nondairy cream-heads like myself. Perfect for an indulgent morning treat. I stock up whenever they are on sale.
Influenster M.
This is a good creamer, but could use a sweeter taste. I have to add a bit of raw sugar when I make my coffee with this.
MF C.
Alexandria, VA
Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer uploaded by MF C.
Purchased at: Target
This is probably much favorite non-dairy creamer. It’s creamy with a touch of sweetness letting me use less sugar and no dairy. Such a win!Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer
Ally G.
1,445 reviews
Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer uploaded by Ally G.
A very delish creamer that is thick and acts like a normal dairy creamer. Nice flavored to this as well . Very yummy and compares higher to other non dairy creamers I've tried
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,129 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
This product is very good. The creamer is really thick so you don’t need to use a lot of the actual creamer. It’s a great dairy free alternative to creamers and it has a great taste. Low carb and low calorie as well!!!
Brielle S.
Hobe Sound, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love califia farms but I find the ones that aren’t in the cold section taste off. They don’t taste the same to me. I won’t buy these
Cecilia R.
Tucker, Atlanta
Bland flavor, you can taste sweet vanilla almondmilk, the coconut doesn't appear. The texture is really good, soft and smooth. I don't think I'll buy it again because it's expensive and the flavor doesn't pay for it. The bottle version is better.
kaylee B.
Lyman, SC
Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer uploaded by kaylee B.
Purchased at: Target
This creamer ended up being wayyy better than i expected. It’s so smooth and creamy and tastes great. I like the richness of it; it’s perfect for making iced coffee. Definitely my favorite non-dairy creamer right now, I’d recommend and would definitely try the other flavors ! Califia Farms Vanilla Creamer
Nicole V.
Southlake, TX
It's definitely not for everyone. No one else in my household will drink this with me because it is extra thick (kind of like a yogurt consistency) and not sweet (which I like), so it leaves a little bitterness with the coffee while still tasting good.