Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk

by Califia Farms

Califia Farms® Vanilla Pure Almondmilk.

Only 50 calories per serving.

Soy free.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Pasteurized.

Homogenized.

50% More calcium than milk.

Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk ? Does it separate in coffee like other alone milks usually do?
Doo you like the vanilla flavor?
Doo you like the vanilla flavor?
Start your review of Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk!
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I just bought this a couple of days ago, and I've already decided it's going to be a staple in my refrigerator! I've been drinking almond milk for years, but this is by far the best. It's so creamy, and even though this flavor is technically sweetened, it doesn't taste sweet at all! The sugar in it just gives it a creamy, milk-like taste, and the vanilla flavor is perfect! I love it on its own, but I've been enjoying iced lattes with it at home as well as a low-calorie treat! I found it at my local vegetarian supermarket, but it's sold almost everywhere. I love the packaging, too! It feels so fancy and special. This is GREAT almond milk!
Cecilia R.
Tucker, Atlanta
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Cecilia R.
Real coconut and vanilla flavor mixed in almondmilk, sweet enough for be combined with hot coffee. It's a little expensive comparing with other brands but is a good product for buy ocationally.
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Nargis M.
I love to have iced coffee with almond milk and it’s also perfect for milkshakes. It’s much healthier choice than regular milk, it has less calories and dairy free. I give it 4 stars only because it doesn’t come in a non-plastic package.
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Trina F.
Purchased at: Target
I use this for anything that requires milk that is sweet. Like hot chocolate, cereal, smoothies. I also add a bit of stevia to taste. This is a great milk replacement for stuff like this. Not too much of a fan of it on its own but I do not like milk on its own either. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a low carb alternative to milk
Brianna P.
texas
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
When you first open it it’s smooth and good tasting. After day 9 I notice the milk separate which is normal - but it wouldn’t mix into self self when shaken. It also started to get grainy and thicker. Soon after it developed a after taste. Overall this doesn’t last as long as others and the formula isn’t for me.
Emely C.
Brooklyn, NY
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Emely C.
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Emely C.
My husband and I go thru like 2 bottles from califia farms whether it’s the cold brew with almond milk, plain almond milk, cold brew with oat milk.
Laura B.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
It takes a lot of this to make my coffee taste decent, if not, it makes coffee taste like trash, this is the worst almond creamer I've tried. I'll keep buying the Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer and using just enough instead of having to use half bottle, I would never buy it again.
Dimitra P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Such a tasty dairy alternative. They have a variety of flavors! I use it in my overnight oats, smoothies and coffee.
Anastasia P.
Cleveland, OH
Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk uploaded by Anastasia P.
Love with my coffee and oatmeal! Look at this froth on my coffee 😍 great ingredients and taste! Definitely recommend to anyone!
sy A.
Fresno, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Califia products are really good. I tried quite a few and everytime so far I haven't been disappointed. I am trying to implement more dairy free products in my home. My boyfriend who loves milk even loves their product. If you're trying to be dairy free I say it's worth a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tasha S.