Add a Photo

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Nov. 11, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz
This is the best dairy free creamer I've ever tasted! Its isn't loaded with sugar either!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
June 13, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz
Has great macros if you are dieting/cutting which is why I purchased it. However, 2 servings of this barely makes a dent in your coffee. I stick to 2 servings or else the carbs and sugars get a bit high, but if you are looking for any sort of flavor or lightening of your coffee with less calories, I would look elsewhere. There is barely any flavor or sweetness with 2 servings and if you plan on using much more than that, you might as well reach for the sweet stuff.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Libertyville, IL
March 31, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz
This creamer is SSSSOOOO good! For those of us that love flavored creamers but hate the chemicals that flavor them or are removing dairy from our lives, this creamer is amazing! The combination of coconut cream and almond cream and a bit of cane sugar allows you to indulge in the morning and still feel good about your choices!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
March 12, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz
This had a very bland taste compared to the silk almond creamer. I was pretty disappointed because I paid $6 for it at Kroger. You get a big bottle but the bottle doesn't even last as long as a small carton of Silk creamer. The packaging is really nice though.
DeAndra H.
DeAndra H.
Columbus, OH
So my coworker just told me about this brand! I'm switching over to no dairy creamer altogether, I was just doing lactose free. Is it as creamy as normal creamer or breaks up?