Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz uploaded by Linda M.

BY CALIFIA FARMS

• So my coworker just told me about this brand! I'm switchi...1 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I love Califia farms! They make some amazing products. These coffee creamers are a true lifesaver. I find it healthier than regular creamers and it still adds that creamy thing we love about the dairy. I give it four stars because I actually prefer their half and half that’s unsweetened just to save the sugar.
Jade P.
I was excited to try something new in my coffee, but I ended up being disappointed. This creamer tastes very plastic-y. Like it takes on the flavour of the bottle it’s in. That flavour overwhelmed the rest of my coffee. Unfortunately I won’t purchase this again.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Searching for a non dairy creamer that still tastes good is hard, but Califia did an excellent job on this creamer! You only have to use a small amount in order to get a creamy coffee consistency. They also have great seasonal flavors for anyone looking for a dairy free pumpkin spice latte!
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
Seriously so good. I'm always excited when a vegan item tastes so creamy! Bonus that I don't need to add that much to my coffee so it lasts for a while! I also love that the ingredients are recognizable.
Olivia M.
Springfield, OH
This is one of my favorite dairy free creamers. It has a smooth flavor and come on it's only 15 calories what's not to love. Totally delicious and totally guilt free!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Has great macros if you are dieting/cutting which is why I purchased it. However, 2 servings of this barely makes a dent in your coffee. I stick to 2 servings or else the carbs and sugars get a bit high, but if you are looking for any sort of flavor or lightening of your coffee with less calories, I would look elsewhere. There is barely any flavor or sweetness with 2 servings and if you plan on using much more than that, you might as well reach for the sweet stuff.
Rikki R.
Morrow, OH
This is the absolute BEST low-sugar, non-dairy creamer I've ever tasted- and trust me, I've tried them all. I'm insulin resistant (aka on the road to diabetes) so I've had to cut back on the sugar and carbs when I can. This creamer is perfectly sweetened and has a natural vanilla flavor, no overwhelming artificial, Splenda-like or syrupy tastes. I use it in my iced coffee and it's absolute perfection!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This had a very bland taste compared to the silk almond creamer. I was pretty disappointed because I paid $6 for it at Kroger. You get a big bottle but the bottle doesn't even last as long as a small carton of Silk creamer. The packaging is really nice though.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently discovered I can’t handle dairy anymore, so I had to find a replacement creamer for my coffee. This is rich, creamy, and makes my coffee taste amazing! Definitely my new go-to creamer.
Meredith B.
I have tried many non-dairy creamers and this by far was the worst. It tastes fine alone but once added to coffee, it tastes very strange. Very expensive for not being that great. Not recommended
DeAndra H.
Columbus , OH
So my coworker just told me about this brand! I'm switching over to no dairy creamer altogether, I was just doing lactose free. Is it as creamy as normal creamer or breaks up?