Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz uploaded by Linda M.

BY CALIFIA FARMS

• So my coworker just told me about this brand! I'm switching over ...1 Answers
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
Seriously so good. I'm always excited when a vegan item tastes so creamy! Bonus that I don't need to add that much to my coffee so it lasts for a while! I also love that the ingredients are recognizable.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Searching for a non dairy creamer that still tastes good is hard, but Califia did an excellent job on this creamer! You only have to use a small amount in order to get a creamy coffee consistency. They also have great seasonal flavors for anyone looking for a dairy free pumpkin spice latte!
Olivia M.
Springfield, OH
This is one of my favorite dairy free creamers. It has a smooth flavor and come on it's only 15 calories what's not to love. Totally delicious and totally guilt free!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Has great macros if you are dieting/cutting which is why I purchased it. However, 2 servings of this barely makes a dent in your coffee. I stick to 2 servings or else the carbs and sugars get a bit high, but if you are looking for any sort of flavor or lightening of your coffee with less calories, I would look elsewhere. There is barely any flavor or sweetness with 2 servings and if you plan on using much more than that, you might as well reach for the sweet stuff.
Linda M.
This creamer is SSSSOOOO good! For those of us that love flavored creamers but hate the chemicals that flavor them or are removing dairy from our lives, this creamer is amazing! The combination of coconut cream and almond cream and a bit of cane sugar allows you to indulge in the morning and still feel good about your choices!
Rikki R.
Morrow, OH
This is the absolute BEST low-sugar, non-dairy creamer I've ever tasted- and trust me, I've tried them all. I'm insulin resistant (aka on the road to diabetes) so I've had to cut back on the sugar and carbs when I can. This creamer is perfectly sweetened and has a natural vanilla flavor, no overwhelming artificial, Splenda-like or syrupy tastes. I use it in my iced coffee and it's absolute perfection!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This had a very bland taste compared to the silk almond creamer. I was pretty disappointed because I paid $6 for it at Kroger. You get a big bottle but the bottle doesn't even last as long as a small carton of Silk creamer. The packaging is really nice though.
Meredith B.
I have tried many non-dairy creamers and this by far was the worst. It tastes fine alone but once added to coffee, it tastes very strange. Very expensive for not being that great. Not recommended
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
This is a good creamer, but could use a sweeter taste. I have to add a bit of raw sugar when I make my coffee with this.
Cecille V.
This creamer has such an amazing taste. Not too sweet, not to heavy, and best of all, dairy free and vegan!
DeAndra H.
Blacklick , OH
So my coworker just told me about this brand! I'm switching over to no dairy creamer altogether, I was just doing lactose free. Is it as creamy as normal creamer or breaks up?