BY CALIFIA FARMS #42 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Califia Farms® Unsweetened Pure Almondmilk.

Only 40 calories per serving.

Soy free.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

50% More calcium than milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
My forever brand of almond milk!

The first time I bought this brand I will have to admit and say that it was because of the cool bottle but it was also because it was carrageenan free. I absolutely feel in love with the taste and quality of this product and it has been my go to brand ever since!
Taylor S.
I love this product so much. It’s creamy and delicious. Perfect on its own or to make smoothies, smoothie bowls, add to coffee, cereal, cook and bake with it! Check it out and try the other flavor options as well!
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
My favorite almond milk! It tastes amazing, the bottle is so cool, it's low in calories, it froths, and doesn't curdle - it often happens when I heat my latte with other brands. It's pricier than similar products, but I totally recommend it. Once you start drinking it, it's difficult going back!
Daniela C.
I bought this milk only last week and let me tell you, I AM IN LOVE!! It serves as a great-tasting dairy alternative and tastes amazing in iced coffee! I love how this almond milk is carrageenan free and has no sugar! I got my entire family hooked on this almond milk, and I am so happy I stumbled upon this item in my grocery store! Definitely will purchase again!
Massiel G.
I love this almond milk I get it at target or you can get at Safeway giant Whole Foods roots market there really amazing brand I love their milk is really great and it's healthier than actually regular milk this is something you should all have amazing
Christen M.
Morrison, CO
Delicious!! First time I actually enjoyed almond milk. I have purchased it several times. Love the health benefits including the fact it's dairy free and has no added sugar or carrageenan. It's also whole30 compliant. I currently have it in my fridge!
Orlando, FL
I love the taste! By far my favorite! The coconut flavor is yummy too! I love adding this to my protein shakes or morning coffee. They even have creamers! A little pricey sometimes. I would recommend looking for bogos, that always makes me happy
Stephanie R.
Jamaica, NY
This brand of almond milk is by far the best I've ever had. It's on the pricier side but it is worth it. The ingredients are pure and simple and it tastes amazing! It's extremely healthy - try it with granola or add some in your coffee!
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
This is my all time 100% absolute top favorite almond milk! The flavor is neutral and texture is smooth, but not so much it tastes fake. I use it in baking, cooking, smoothies, and coffee drinks all the time!
Jennifer D.
Anderson, SC
Hands down my favorite almond milk. With no added junk or additives, this is my go-to. I am able to purchase it at my local grocery store for a great price. This is the only milk I purchase for me & my family.