BY CALIFIA FARMS #91 in Milk

Califia Farms® Unsweetened Pure Almondmilk.

Only 40 calories per serving.

Soy free.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Pasteurized.

Homogenized.

50% More calcium than milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Bronx, NY
I first bought this milk in whole foods a few years ago bc of the cool packaging. I admit that was a big factor. It was new, it was on sale and I needed milk but now this brand has passed all other brands! I love the regular flavor which I use for my savory cooking and the vanilla which I use on my cereal. I been reading about carragenean and like many others started panicking that I would have to stop drinking almond milk (I don't like the taste of regular milk) so when I learned it was carregenean free I said that is even more awesome. My number one choice.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
So I was doing my normal shopping trip at Target & I needed some almond milk. The one I normally go for was out of stock. I saw this brand & was immediately drawn by the design! The price kind of took me aback (its about $5 my way). But when I read its Carrageenan free, I began to wonder if the other almond milk I purchase had that ingredient. After searching & seeing that it did, I stopped purchasing that one altogether. Very good stuff. I recommend this milk if you're in the market for an almond milk :D
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
My favorite almond milk! It tastes amazing, the bottle is so cool, it's low in calories, it froths, and doesn't curdle - it often happens when I heat my latte with other brands. It's pricier than similar products, but I totally recommend it. Once you start drinking it, it's difficult going back!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Great product. I would like to see it in a carton so it would be easier to recycle. This is a great alternative to dairy milk. There are several varieties, but they aren't al available at each retailer.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
This formula is thick compare to other almond milks. It's smooth and creamy so you can make coffee creamer from it. It's a bit pricey but I usually find it on sale.
P C.
P C.
Bought it for the packaging and love the taste. Really good. I like silk as well and this is a good brand to alternate between
Olimpia H.
Olimpia H.
I love it! The taste is pretty good. I mix it with protein powder. AND the best part is its only 30 calories.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
New favorite almond milk. It's very smooth. I like the shape of the bottle. Very easy to pour.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Love the taste great product would repurchase would recommend definitely a great mouth
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
I bought this milk only last week and let me tell you, I AM IN LOVE!! It serves as a great-tasting dairy alternative and tastes amazing in iced coffee! I love how this almond milk is carrageenan free and has no sugar! I got my entire family hooked on this almond milk, and I am so happy I stumbled upon this item in my grocery store! Definitely will purchase again!