Califia Farms Salted Caramel Cold Brew Coffee

by Califia Farms

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Salted Caramel 10.5oz

Where can I buy small containers?
Is the caramel too sweet tasting?
Does this taste bitter or anything? Sometimes when I try this brand it can have a bitter after taste.
Start your review of Califia Farms Salted Caramel Cold Brew Coffee!
macy C.
Califia Farms Salted Caramel Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by macy C.
Love this! Not too sweet, but doesnt have that bitter coffee taste some products like this have. I'm dairy free, so I love that I dont have to spend a crazy about on this, and it's so convenient. The packaging is super cute and modern.
Lilly R.
St Charles , IL
I really like this. I love salt flavor with coffee and it does that. Very smooth and creamy
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I really liked this! I'm curious to try other flavor now too. The salty-carmel flavor isn't overly sweet to me. I am not a huge fan of the sugar content but it's still lower then say Starbucks coffee. I also am not a huge fan of the price ether but again, cheaper than Starbucks. I usually don't like almond milk in coffee, it tastes so bitter and stale but this was smooth and delicious! I would splurge and purchase this again!
Ashley N.
Fitchburg, WI
The Califa Farms Salted Caramel Coffee is quick, easy, and tasty. I bring it along to work and keep it in the fridge there so that it is ready for me each morning once I get to work. I love the salted caramel flavor. I would recommend and will buy again.
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,583 reviews
Purchased at: Target
It has an interesting flavor to it. It’s all almond milk with a sweet flavor. Not the biggest fan of this product. This is my first time getting this product. I probably wouldn’t buy again. Just don’t like the taste of it.
Jennifer G.
1,670 reviews
I love most flavors of califia farms coffees, but this was a miss for me. I don’t like the artificial caramel flavor to it and it has a funky aftertaste.
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I think that Califia Farms makes the best premade coffee on the market.  This is delicious and healthy.  Starbucks and dunkin have nothing on this.  It's already made so no mess and no fuss.  Just pop the top and enjoy.  It's in a very portable size which is very handy keeping up with life.
Jacqueline L.
S Milwaukee, WI
This is one of my favorite cold brews since my beloved Starbucks. Given this is flavored with almond milk. It makes this drink even more amazing!
Gabby T.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Target
One of the best brands for pre packaged coffee. I’m a big fan of cold brew and this did not disappoint.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
The flavor of this is just ok. It says that it only has came sugar but it tastes like artificial sweetener--which almost makes it too sweet. I would not purchase this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...