BY CALIFIA FARMS #14 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Califia Farms® Toasted Coconut Pure Coconut Almondmilk Blend.

Only 50 calories per serving.

Soy free.

Gluten free.

Dairy free.

48 fl oz (1.4 L). see more...

• Is this brand better than Silk?3 Answers
  • I'm interested to try this, but I'm afraid I won't like t...2 Answers
Francis B.
Modesto, CA
I love this brand. Anything by this brand I generally try and buy on a weekly basis. I love coconut so I knew this would be a win off the bat for me. It almost reminds me of toasted coconut pieces but in liquid form. I love how it tastes in oatmeal with some dark chocolate chips and it is almost like a mounds bar. I also like making milkshakes with it when in the mood for a tropical type flavor.
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
I’m on the path to living a healthier life style! And so I picked this creamer up and it is so bomb! Not really sweet but it’s gets the job done!!! I would definitely recommend it!! Califia Farms Pure Coconut Almondmilk Toasted Coconut
Kimber S.
One of my newest favorites. Always in my fridge. This is the bed milk replacement that I’ve come across. Nice creamy texture and amazing flavor. Someone recommended this stuff to me and I recommend it to you!
Andrea F.
Ottawa
RAVE!!!! This is my favorite product. I am obsessed with coconut everything and this is the best dairy-free option out there! As a breastfeeding mother, my daughter is super sensitive to dairy and this is the perfect alternative. I use it in everything. The flavor is delicious and their packaging is superb and durable. Highly highly recommend!!! Califia Farms Pure Coconut Almondmilk Toasted Coconut
Natalie R.
This brand by far is one of my favorites. And having to find an alternative to dairy I came across this almond milk at target. When I read that flavor was toasted coconut I was excited to give it a try. Flavor is not much as coconut as I would of thought but it was rich & creamy. I usually have almond milk for breakfast with oatmeal, cereal or in a protein shake. It really gives a great start to my day.
H A Y D E E 💋.
Chula Vista , CA
I always keep the toasted coconut in my fridge!! So delicious, dairy free + no sugar! What else could I ask for? Best part is my children & hubby approved!! Happy mommy!
-Haydee
Amanda R.
It’s okay. I picked this up at Fresh Thyme Market here and it was alright. On its own it doesn’t really have a strong flavor at all, but it’s great when added to coffees, teas, or baking. It’s not too badly priced either, so this is pretty decent.
Melony T.
Phoenix
Best dairy free milk on the market by far! I can’t believe how delicious this milk is!!! My kids love it in their cereal, and I love drinking a glass of it occasionally. It’s so smooth and the flavor is perfect!! Highly recommended!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best non dairy milk I’ve come across to add flavor to coffee. I am dairy free and I’ve tried a few other that just don’t mix in well with my coffee. This is something I highly recommend to anyone who makes coffee at home!
Daneisha J.
Detroit , MI
This was the first almond milk flavor and brand that I tried when I first started drinking it. It was an ohk almond milk but it had a difference flavor to me, it was strong and I prefer other brands like Silk and Simple Truth
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Is this brand better than Silk?
Blaise W.
I'm interested to try this, but I'm afraid I won't like the flavor. Does it actually taste like coconut or Almonds? I'm especially fearful of the "toasted" flavor... I don't want toasted anything when it comes to my milk.