Califia Farms Original Better Half

by Califia Farms

When the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. When every day is better than the last. When coffee meets Califia… love happens. You've met your better half. Treat your coffee kindly. Honor your morning with something real, made from rich almond cream. It's rich, satisfying, and low calorie, offering consumers the flexibility to add their own sweeteners to their coffees or to drink creamed coffee without sugar based on personal preference. Our new formulation also delivers improved whitening in coffee!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Califia Farms Original Better Half!
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
This isn't a bad second choice if you're trying the whole 30 thing or have an intollerance to lactose. It comes close, but just isn't quite half n half. The no sugar is nice, but I prefer the caramel flavored one. These are hard to come by where I live, but when the store has them, I add one to my cart.
Loreal R.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is a great non dairy creamer! It tastes great in coffee and tea. A little goes a long way but it may be hard to locate at certain stores
Ana S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I wanted to try this since everyone seems to rave about it. I thought it is expensive and has a weird underlying flavor. It separates no matter what you do, so it is not as creamy as you expect because you end up getting clumps of thick and then oily liquid. It is not organic, and for the high price I don’t think I will buy again.
Crissy L.
New York
Soooo glad they came out with a creamer!! One of my favorite brands for almond milk and it got even better. If you want an alternative, this one is amazing.
Mary-Katherine M.
Dallas, TX
Did not like this. I was hopeful because I love the creamer and it doesn’t have a bitter almond taste at all but this one did seem more bitter. I recommend the creamer instead.
Rachel P.
Tempe, AZ
Love this creamer. I prefer the unsweetened variety personally, but it creams well in coffee without having an overwhelming flavor and is really delicious. Pricey, but worth it for a crap free product
Hiba A.
Expensive, but I don’t really like the flavor at all. I try to like coconut creamers but almond creamers are better and have less fat in my opinion.
Chloe H.
Burbank, CA
This is one of the best non-dairy creamers I've tried so far! It blends very well into the coffee and has a wonderful flavor. Even their unsweetened version tastes great on its own, it doesn't need sugar. I've also tried the vanilla one and that is delicious as well.
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
Pretty sure it's called better half because I would marry this stuff if I could. It's THAT good. I hate having to choose between almond and coconut milk for my morning cuppa, so this is truly the best of both worlds. It makes my coffee equal parts creamy & delicious. It's a bit more expensive than I'd like to spend on creamer I'll admit, but hey, love makes you do crazy things sometimes!
Kelsey H.
I just found this coffee creamer at Whole Foods and it is a very nice way to start your morning. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I found it dissolved well in my morning tea. It has a very sweet taste and I'm not going to pretend like I didn't enjoy it on its own! I am a huge fan of Califia Farms and even though this is on the pricier side of creamers, it is a nice sweet treat to make my morning tea feel like a latte.

Looking for your answer?