Califia Farms Oatmilk

by Califia Farms

Made from North American grown whole grain, gluten free oats; Excellent source of calcium and 5g Omega-9 fatty acids; Unsweetened; No gums or stabilizers; Nut free, allergen-free, soy free, non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, kosher, vegan, carrageenan free, and BPA-Free; Packaging may differ, all ingredients are the same

Is oat milk Bette than almond milk in terms of health benefits and long term use [product:califia-farms-oatmilk-whole-rolled-oats-dairy-free-vegan-gluten-free-plant-milk-non-gmo-unsweetened-48-oz]?
What’s the difference between oat milk and almond milk besides oat being nut free?
where can i buy it?
Start your review of Califia Farms Oatmilk!
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Olga B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
That’s the best milk substitute that ever tried and I really tried them a lot. I finally found the best one for me. It’s not super creamy so you can enjoy the taste of your coffee not just a milk. Highly recommend!!!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Iris A.
I'm dling a keto diet right now and meal replacement shakes to lose some weight before my wedding. And i bought this oat milk to replace coffee creamer sometimes and I just couldn't do it in my coffee, so now I've found it tastes pretty good in my protein shakes. I do 8 oz water and 8 oz oat milk. I don't like the taste of it by itself. I'm using up what I have now, but I'm not sure if I'd purchase again.
Lovely A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite OAT MILK brands. its smooth and tasty. Its last pretty long! And the kids love it too! I can drink it alone or add it to oatmeal, overnight oats, cereal, and smoothies! its a fantastic buy!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good milk, has good taste, if you like thin milk this is for you, if you like thick milk this might not be for you
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Jessica  H.
Purchased at: Publix
I don’t like to use dairy milk when I make my overnight oats so I tried this vanilla oat milk and I really like how my oats turn out with this. The flavor doesn’t overpower the oats at all and actually complements them.
Jaida N.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a new product for me recently , but I don't hate but I'm not in love with it . I would try it again , but I'm still getting used to the creamy aftertaste . I'm getting fond of it now and I believe it'll last longer than normal milk . I o my really eat this with really sweet items , because it "smoothes" or dulls it out for me . I would recommend this as a creamy way to get through the day , but I wouldn't drink it by itself .
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Target
We use Califia Farms Oatmilk when we are looking for a creamier milk substitute but do not want actual milk. It has a nice taste and a good source of calcium, omega 3’s, and vitamin E. We use apart of our coffee, oatmeal, and even in some baking recipes!
Christina  Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Christina  Z.
Purchased at: Instacart
Hands Down best oatmilk I have ever had. It's super smooth n creamy and tastes delicious in your coffee. When my son drinks it he asks for more n more bc its sooo good without the dairy or gluten.it comes in a large 48 oz container which is a little less than the 64 oz you could get for this price but I'm telling you it is delicious.
Mischelle H.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love oat milk! This brand is very smooth and creamy just like an oat milk should be. I like this container as opposed to the cartons of oat milk but I buy it either way. I usually put a bit in my coffee with some cinnamon. Super yummy! I haven't seen a cocoa or chocolate variety, but I would be willing to buy that too!
Eirini W.
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Eirini W.
Califia Farms Oatmilk uploaded by Eirini W.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is hands down the best oat milk. I just made dalgona coffee with it and I feel like I was transported to another universe!! I would show you a prettier photo of my coffee but it was just too good and I drank most of it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karishma K.
Downingtown, PA
il y a un an
Kari W. il y a 6 mois
Yes!! Planet Oat is at least much better for you than Califia Farms. I say it really depends.. because even different oat milk brands have quite a difference in nutritional value. I love them both, but prefer oat milk because I use it as a snack a lot (especially mixed with a yogurt drink! mmm) and it’s more filling. If I were you I’d just check for the best brand nutrition-wise and use what tastes the best, oat or almond! :)