Califia Farms Mocha Noir Cold Brew Coffee

by Califia Farms

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Cocoa Noir 10.5oz

I love coffee but don't always have time to make it or stop by the coffee store. Is this comparable in quality and caffeine level to regular brewed coffee?
Start your review of Califia Farms Mocha Noir Cold Brew Coffee!
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
This product is amazing! Califia farms uses high quality ingredients and you can definitely taste the difference compared to other iced coffee products. It’s an excellent value for something that tastes incredible. I would definitely recommend this product!
leori ..
Windsor, CA
I love this brand of Almond milk, its all I buy and this Mocha version is almost as good as the coffee I make at home. I always buy it for road trips as it keeps me awake and happy! I am lactose intolerant so no other remade coffee drink works for me. Love this product and the brand.
Tara S.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best flavors of Califa cold brews. It’s so creamy and delicious. It’s pretty sweet and not very strong so it you like strong coffee and don’t like sweets you may not like this
Tricia H.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
Some of the best cold brew coffee EVER. Totally worth buying. I could drink it around the clock. Love the flAVor. Easy to open package. Coffee has never been easier. I buy it at least once a week. Twice on Monday. Will buy again. Yum
Samantha B.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is by far my favorite cold brew already prepared coffee, that I buy at target or fresh thyme. I really love the taste and how smooth this coffee is. I wish I could find a bigger container of it, due to the fact that the small bottles are so expensive for a single time use.
Ebony T.
Brooklyn, NY
Califia Farms Mocha Noir Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Ebony T.
I just tried this today. I seldom try vegan items, but it was chocolaty and smooth, with the perfect hints of bitterness from the coffee. I think it's a bit pricey, but the flavor is great. if it was cheaper, I would rate 5 stars.
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
I always buy this when I don’t go out to get coffee it’s an affordable option and it’s nice to always have in my fridge I prefer the large ones so I can always have it at home
Kathy B.
Winfield, IL
Light on sweetness and heavy on flavors! You taste coffee, dark chocolate, and almond milk all at once. Superior quality taste. You must try it!
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great drink! Perfect when I'm in a rush and need some quick caffeine and a little chocolate boost as wrll. My 2 cons though, it can mess with my stomach a lot worse than most coffees (the cold brew), and it's not super affordable for me. I do appreciate the fact that it's vegan though!! Love seeing brands like this dominant the field.
Chrissy N.
Henderson, TX
Soooooo yummy! It tastes amazing the only issue is the price point for how many ounces that you get. Other than that the taste is great and so is the company and their story!