Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Mocha 48oz

Is this a good substitute for coffee shop drinks? Is it on the sweeter side or more mild?
Is the cold brew to almond milk ratio too much or just enough?
Is this already sweetened or do you have to add sweetener ?
Start your review of Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee!
Marie D.
Kihei, HI
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Marie D.
Califia farms calls this stuff the ultimate indulgence and no truer words were ever spoken. One sip and you will be hooked. All the delicious flavor of a rich coffee treat but low in calories and no yucky additives. Plus the price for a 48 Oz bottle is similar to one coffee house drink. Trust me, buy 2 bottles at a time.
Vanessa H.
Alexandria, VA
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Vanessa H.
Coffee with chocolate!!! absolutely love this cold brew. It’s the perfect amount of caffeine and so easy to drink; It’s not too sweet and not too strong. It’s the perfect afternoon pick me up.
Lindsay S.
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Lindsay S.
Love it! So good. This cold brew is perfectly flavored with smooth yummy chocolate and so creamy too! I love it!
Beth W.
Coleraine, MN
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Beth W.
I love the taste of this cold brew. It is made with almond milk and has such an amazing taste for not being dairy.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Target
Honestly tastes more like chocolate milk , the perfect amount of caffeine and so easy to drink. 90 calories per serving , recyclable plastic bottle, vegan iced coffee drink, no gluten, Made with 100% Arabica beans.almond milk with Chocolate mocha.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee uploaded by Samantha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not bad. I actually bought the mocha noir and it has a fantastic dark chocolate flavor. I wish it had more coffee flavor in it though. I love that it is non-dairy. The almond milk flavor is not too overwhelming either which is nice. I would buy this again.
berkeley L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really like this cold brew. It doesnt taste like chocolate milk like some other premade coffee drinks you can find at the store.
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Delicious! Taste like chocolate milk and im pretty picky about my chocolate milk. Its affordable but not cheap. Quality ingredients and good alternative to coffee especially iced coffee as it is cold. I highly recommend trying this. Its so good.
Janeka K.
Stockton, CA
To me, this tastes exactly like chocolate milk. I don’t really taste any cold brew coffee in there. It is very sweet so I would not recommend if you like strong coffee
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a coffee that I love to use when I want to create a chocolate chip ice coffee. It’s super sweet and has a nice strong taste. Definitely great for chocolate lovers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
il y a un an
Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee ? What is your favorite flavor?
Samantha P. il y a un an
Mocha noir- I love dark chocolate! 🍫