Califia Farms, Creamy Original Almondmilk, 48 oz uploaded by Cristin P.

BY CALIFIA FARMS

Ashley H.
Sacramento, CA
Best Almond milk! I have been drinking silk and blue diamond forever it feels like but after trying this it taste great and it doesn’t leave the flake stuff when I use it in my coffee. The only thing it can be pricey but for me it’s worth it
Cristin P.
Tifton, GA
I had been drinking Blue Diamond Almond Milk for years before we tried Califia. I saw another review that compared the amounts of almonds in both milks and after finding out Califia contains much more, I made the switch. You can definitely tell the difference in the consistency, quality and flavor.
Stephanie W.
This is the BEST Almond milk I have ever tasted!! It is smooth and creamy. The price is fair and I have never been disappointed. Look for it at your local grocery store and check it out!!
Melissa D.
North Salem, NY
Just started using this and love it. I love the fact there are it is soy free and carrageenan free. Its delicious. I use it in my coffee or cereal. Or for anything that calls for milk.
Shei R.
This is my husbands favourite drink in the morning. We tried buying other brand but we would always go back to this. We pour mix this oatmeal or drink it a little bit warm.
Erica C.
Best milk... the taste & texture are amazing and also it taste great with my cereal & coffee
Jessie T.
Love it!! Never been a fan of almond milk but this one is amazing... give it a try
Nicole P.
Shelter Island
By far the best almond milk that I have tasted. It does not taste artificial or have an overwhelming amount of sugar. I find it to be a bit on the pricey side but well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality almond milk
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Has anyone ever found any mold or anything in there's?