BY CALIFIA FARMS #87 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Salted Caramel 10.5oz see more...

Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I was very excited that I saw this cold brew coffee at the grocery store. My husband and I are both coffee lovers so I wanted to get this mainly for him. Something quick that he can just pour into a mug and go. Turns out we both didn’t like this because it was way too sweet. I like to actually taste coffee and not just pure sugar. It was a real let down for me. I loved that it was made with almond milk but I just couldn’t get past how sweet it was. In order to not waste the bottle, I added coffee to it and used this as a creamer. That worked great for me!
Andrea F.
I was really disappointed when I tired this. I guess it just wasn’t what I was expecting. It was super sugary and overpowering which I sad because I love this brand! Also costs more than other brands. Disappointed.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Gave a good kick without the jitters, but still had the fake, metallically caramel taste, even in the plastic bottle. I would try the other flavors but will have to pass on the caramel.
Kristen H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm a pretty regular cold brew coffee drinker. Been skeptical about trying this one because the price tag is pretty much the same as a cold brew from a coffee shop. Glad I picked up a bottle- super tasty and I love that it's low calories because of the almond milk. Definitely going to pick up a bigger bottle for a better price per ounce.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Got this bottle at whole foods, i fell in love it was GREAT loved it, im uaually really picky when it comes to trying new brands of iced coffee/cold brew bottles, but im happy i tried this it was GREAT
Cody B.
York, PA
Loved the taste, great flavor. However, 10 Oz is just too little of a coffee for someone that enjoys drinking coffee for reasons other than the boost of caffeine. I enjoy savoring coffee so a larger size would be an improvement. Regardless they hit the flavor test mark.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
The flavor of this is just ok. It says that it only has came sugar but it tastes like artificial sweetener--which almost makes it too sweet. I would not purchase this again.
Alexa H.
I love this stuff! The fact it isn't dairy but is still creamy is amazing. Plus I don't feel sick after drinking it. A little pricy, but I love it. I like to get the big jugs of this coffee and it'll last me the work week
Pri A.
Delicioussssss. Perfect mix of flavor and coffee. I like a strong brew and sometimes with flavored things I lose that coffee flavor. That did not happen with this product. The best of both worlds together. And the brew strength is just right for me.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I have tried this about five different times and it's 50/50 for me sometimes the flavor is perfect and creamy while others it tates too salty. I wonder why I'm having inconsistencies
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
How sweet is this? I love the taste of coffee, but I also love sweet coffees. Like Caramel Frapuccinos from Starbucks with an extra shot of espresso!?!? How does it compare?
Alyssa M.
How does this compare to the Starbucks cold brew? Is it overly sweetened or does it still have that bold taste? I love Starbucks cold brew, but can't justify $4 a day for coffee!
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH
How does this drink taste? I've never heard of it before but if it taste good I'd love to try it. Any suggestions on where to find it ?
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
Does this taste bitter or anything? Sometimes when I try this brand it can have a bitter after taste.
Marci P.
I have seen this a lot lately. How does it taste? What is the difference between hot and cold brewed coffee other than of course the temperature?