BY CALIFIA FARMS #42 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Salted Caramel 10.5oz see more...

• Does this taste bitter or anything? Sometimes when I try this brand...1 Answers
  • How does this drink taste? I've never heard of it before but if it ...1 Answers
  • Does this come in decaf? Be the first to answer!
Califia Farms Califia Cold Brew Coffee Salted Caramel 10.5oz
I discovered this at Target. It was around $4.50 for 48oz. I figured why not. It's delicious. I see why there's recipes where it could be spiked because it's sweet but not overly sweet. I love that it also doesn't have milk in it due to lactose not being kind to me. Very good and even a good go to a creamer when I want to drink my very black coffee without adding actual sugar and all the extras. I kept seeing comments about it being around $3.50 for a 10 oz bottle. It's easy to get my hands on at several stores in my city so maybe ask them to bring it in. Definitely worth paying the extra dollar for a lot more!
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Ive had this a few times and definately liked the flavor. There is just enough salted caramel flavor without it being overly sweet or overpowering the coffee taste. I am a fan of almond milk personally so I really enjoyed it. I would say though that I didn't really think the caffeine content did much to stimulate me. For the price I could still go to Starbucks and order a cold brew with a splash of soy milK and a couple pumps of caramel syrup and still get a caffeine jolt.
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I really liked this! I'm curious to try other flavor now too. The salty-carmel flavor isn't overly sweet to me. I am not a huge fan of the sugar content but it's still lower then say Starbucks coffee. I also am not a huge fan of the price ether but again, cheaper than Starbucks. I usually don't like almond milk in coffee, it tastes so bitter and stale but this was smooth and delicious! I would splurge and purchase this again!
Remona O.
Remona O.
N Hollywood, CA
I actually really love this. I picked it up at Target the other day when I was craving some Iced coffee and I actually really liked it. I like things a little on the sweeter side, so I was skeptical. But this has the perfect amount of sweetness.. not too much, where you get sick of it.. and not too little where I couldn't enjoy it. I went back the next day and picked some more up and branching out out to try the other types.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I was so excited to try this and I'm the only of my co-workers that really liked it. Starbucks first turned me on to cold brew coffee and this lived up to my expectations. It's slightly sweet from the caramel flavor and so much better for you since it's almond milk. I've been drinking it every morning. Definitely want to buy more when it's done.
Dani H.
Dani H.
All I have to say is, "OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!" It really has a great salted caramel flavor. It is affordable. It was roughly $3 for 10.5 oz. There are a few downsides. It doesn't come in a larger size. It doesn't have very much caffeine. It's also hard to get a hold of. I only found this at whole foods.
Justin P.
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
This is not one of my favorite iced coffee's, however it does have some good flavors to it. The texture of this drink is the main issue I have. It is somewhat thicker than most iced coffee's. The caramel flavoring is good but the almond milk cause the texture to be a little grainy for me.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
As much as I enjoyed this bottle, I wish coconut milk was used instead. I'm not a huge fan of almond milk and I feel that it takes away from the flavor. I do like the salty sweetness of the salted caramel and the cold brew coffee is perfect for the mix. It's vegan and only 120 calories!
Tal A.
Tal A.
This was really good. The Taste itself very nice. A bit sweet but the almonds ruined it. I never was a fan of any type of nut so this was straight up down. The hit of almond at the end killed it for me. Made with regular milk tho, I see this being a regular buy for me
Danae T.
Danae T.
My absolute FAVORITE store bought coffee drink. It's made with almond milk so it's vegan & won't hurt your tummy if you're lactose intolerant! The caramel flavor is light but just sweet enough. I hardly drink coffee but this is 100% worth it.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
How sweet is this? I love the taste of coffee, but I also love sweet coffees. Like Caramel Frapuccinos from Starbucks with an extra shot of espresso!?!? How does it compare?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
How does this compare to the Starbucks cold brew? Is it overly sweetened or does it still have that bold taste? I love Starbucks cold brew, but can't justify $4 a day for coffee!
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH
How does this drink taste? I've never heard of it before but if it taste good I'd love to try it. Any suggestions on where to find it ?
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
Does this taste bitter or anything? Sometimes when I try this brand it can have a bitter after taste.
Marci P.
Marci P.
I have seen this a lot lately. How does it taste? What is the difference between hot and cold brewed coffee other than of course the temperature?