BY CALIFIA FARMS #47 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Salted Caramel 10.5oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Gave a good kick without the jitters, but still had the fake, metallically caramel taste, even in the plastic bottle. I would try the other flavors but will have to pass on the caramel.
Shelly C.
OhMyWORD !! So I suffer from Crohn's disease and have serious digestive issues. I equally LOVE COFFEE!!!! This Califa not only looks amazing but tastes so good you barely notice it's made with almond milk-super easy to digest! The price is comparable when compared with a regular Starbucks caramel coffee, and it is SUPER yummy. I highly recommend this!!
Kristen H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm a pretty regular cold brew coffee drinker. Been skeptical about trying this one because the price tag is pretty much the same as a cold brew from a coffee shop. Glad I picked up a bottle- super tasty and I love that it's low calories because of the almond milk. Definitely going to pick up a bigger bottle for a better price per ounce.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Got this bottle at whole foods, i fell in love it was GREAT loved it, im uaually really picky when it comes to trying new brands of iced coffee/cold brew bottles, but im happy i tried this it was GREAT
Cody B.
York, PA
Loved the taste, great flavor. However, 10 Oz is just too little of a coffee for someone that enjoys drinking coffee for reasons other than the boost of caffeine. I enjoy savoring coffee so a larger size would be an improvement. Regardless they hit the flavor test mark.
Brittany H.
Johns Island, SC
The flavor of this is just ok. It says that it only has came sugar but it tastes like artificial sweetener--which almost makes it too sweet. I would not purchase this again.
Alexa H.
I love this stuff! The fact it isn't dairy but is still creamy is amazing. Plus I don't feel sick after drinking it. A little pricy, but I love it. I like to get the big jugs of this coffee and it'll last me the work week
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I have tried this about five different times and it's 50/50 for me sometimes the flavor is perfect and creamy while others it tates too salty. I wonder why I'm having inconsistencies
Pri A.
Delicioussssss. Perfect mix of flavor and coffee. I like a strong brew and sometimes with flavored things I lose that coffee flavor. That did not happen with this product. The best of both worlds together. And the brew strength is just right for me.
I discovered this at Target. It was around $4.50 for 48oz. I figured why not. It's delicious. I see why there's recipes where it could be spiked because it's sweet but not overly sweet. I love that it also doesn't have milk in it due to lactose not being kind to me. Very good and even a good go to a creamer when I want to drink my very black coffee without adding actual sugar and all the extras. I kept seeing comments about it being around $3.50 for a 10 oz bottle. It's easy to get my hands on at several stores in my city so maybe ask them to bring it in. Definitely worth paying the extra dollar for a lot more!
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
How sweet is this? I love the taste of coffee, but I also love sweet coffees. Like Caramel Frapuccinos from Starbucks with an extra shot of espresso!?!? How does it compare?
Alyssa M.
How does this compare to the Starbucks cold brew? Is it overly sweetened or does it still have that bold taste? I love Starbucks cold brew, but can't justify $4 a day for coffee!
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
Does this taste bitter or anything? Sometimes when I try this brand it can have a bitter after taste.
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH
How does this drink taste? I've never heard of it before but if it taste good I'd love to try it. Any suggestions on where to find it ?
Marci P.
I have seen this a lot lately. How does it taste? What is the difference between hot and cold brewed coffee other than of course the temperature?