Califia Farms Califia Cold Brew Coffee Cocoa Noir 10.5oz uploaded by Elle E.Califia Farms Califia Cold Brew Coffee Cocoa Noir 10.5oz uploaded by Ebony T.

BY CALIFIA FARMS #99 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Califia Cold Brew Coffee Cocoa Noir 10.5oz see more...

• I love coffee but don't always have time to make it or st...1 Answers
Heather R.
First sip and I already knew this was going to be something that I was going to keep buying! SO good! It might be a little pricey compared to other bottles its size, but for the taste, I think it’s well worth it. Definitely one of my favorite bottled drinks!
Annie S.
Newark, CA
This tastes amazing and tastes like heaven in a bottle. It's a little pricey but costs less than your daily Starbucks beverage. It's really creamy and cholately and my first sip I snapchatted "10/10" to everyone I know.
I've repurchased this and have not gotten sick of it. I have some in my fridge and my work fridge
Bethany R.
Saint Helen, MI
This is the most delicious bottled cold brew coffee I've ever tried.  I picked it up because of the pretty packaging and I love dark chocolate so "cocoa noir" was definitely intriguing.  It's not too sweet, the dark chocolate is rich and enjoyable, and I wish I didn't have to drive several hours to shop at a store that carries it.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ahhhhh i love this bottle its the freaken best!!!!!! So good and yummy im in love with this brand, hands down, one of the best out there. Try it trust me you wont regret it
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love love love this pop up wave of cold brew coffees togo! The Califia brand is an excellent choice and I love many of the flavors but this one is my favorite! Great afternoon pick me up when I am out running errands
Shannon A.
Sussex, NJ
I love Califia products so I had to try the cold brew and I'm addicted now! All Califia products are worth their little bit higher price tags, try any of them once and you're going to be hooked!
Ebony T.
Brooklyn, NY
I just tried this today. I seldom try vegan items, but it was chocolaty and smooth, with the perfect hints of bitterness from the coffee. I think it's a bit pricey, but the flavor is great. if it was cheaper, I would rate 5 stars.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This coffee! LOVE! Not too bitter, but not to sweet, cold brewed, which is all the rage and for good reason (more coffee flavor, less acidic bite) plus it's non-gmo, vegan (made with almond milk) no carcinogens, and rain forest alliance certified coffee. Favorite coffee, definitely need to try this if you haven't yet.
Tricia H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Some of the best cold brew coffee EVER. Totally worth buying. I could drink it around the clock. Love the flAVor. Easy to open package. Coffee has never been easier. I buy it at least once a week. Twice on Monday. Will buy again. Yum
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This is by far my favorite cold brew already prepared coffee, that I buy at target or fresh thyme. I really love the taste and how smooth this coffee is. I wish I could find a bigger container of it, due to the fact that the small bottles are so expensive for a single time use.
Katharine P.
Walker, LA
I love coffee but don't always have time to make it or stop by the coffee store. Is this comparable in quality and caffeine level to regular brewed coffee?