Califia Farms® Black & White Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk Unsweetened 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Kady E.Califia Farms® Black & White Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk Unsweetened 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Nat S.

BY CALIFIA FARMS #64 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

• I've been wanting to try Califia products. I've seen the almond m...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
The caramel flavor of this brand saved my life when I was on a weight loss cleanse and had to do all vegan and "free" and no milk products. I'm a coffee addict so finding this Mid cleanse saved me. And tasted SOO much better than I expected, it was delicious!
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Tried this at work and wasn't sure what to expect. It's a little strange but I did like it. It definitely has a bitter taste from the cold brew but the slight sweetness from the almond milk comes through almost as an aftertaste. I'll definitely try it again.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Love that this is made with almond milk! it's a little heavy for everyday, but I love it as a nice treat or for a brunch party!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
I loved Califia products but for some reason I didn't really enjoy this too much! I drink almond milk on the daily but for some reason I wasn't crazy about the taste.  I prefer making my own coffee and adding the Califia almond milk. Something about this just didn't do it for me. Crazy but I think maybe it was too "almond-y", if that makes any sense.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
I usually like cold brew and unsweetened almond milk so I thought I would really like this product. But man was I wrong! The flavors just do not match well to me and the taste is terrible. It is bitter in the worst possible way and the almond milk is probably the worst I have ever tasted. I will not repurchase.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this brand. I'm not a big fan of this certain coffee. I thought it was going to be sweeter. I bought it on sale at Target last month. I haven't tried other coffee with almond milk but I would try it again.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Farmington, CT
This is amazing! Really good by itself but I actually love to blend with protein powder, ice, baby spinach, and chia seed for my morning protein shake! A great pick me up at the right price!!
Kady E.
Kady E.
I know this isn't the exact same coffee, but when I scanned the barcode this is what popped up. WOW! So I just randomly picked this up last night at Target. It's coffee so the likelihood that I will enjoy it is pretty good, but this is SO MUCH better than I imagined! ❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️ Definitely a fan!!!
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Really good. I had to add a tiny bit of sugar to sweetened it up. I like my coffee sweet. But otherwise really great tasting. I love their packaging.
Mary M.
Mary M.
This is not my favorite cold brew. It has a bitter taste even with the Almondmilk. I like the scrumTown brewing much better.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
I've been wanting to try Califia products. I've seen the almond milk in my grocery store, where can I find the cold brew?