Calidad Tortilla Chips uploaded by Sophia A.

BY CALIDAD

0g trans fat per serving. Calidad?????????????????? brand. Tortilla chips. No lard. see more...

Buy on Target
Cristel D.
I like to have these tortilla chips and my nachos. It is cheap and very good. Although there are a little bit too salty but they seem to be hard to to break. So it can hold any type of sauce.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite cheap tortilla chips! I get them from Shopper's for $1.99. I rarely get any crushes chips which are amazing. They're sturdy chips that will hold up against your 7-layer dip. The only down side is that if not covered with dip, they can be a bit salty. Other than that, it's my go to!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Foodie Expert
My favorite tortilla chips! The taste is great, they're pretty low in fat and sodium, and they're actually sturdy so you can scoop up Guac and salsa without breaking them.
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
Not too bad, especially considering they are one of the least expensive tortilla chips. They do taste a little bit overdone, not burned exactly but like they could cook them a bit less. I'd get them again though if they were the only low cost chip.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
NIce because they are one of the cheaper brands out there ...they aren't my first choice but not the worst either
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good tortilla chips. They go great with some homemade salsa or guacamole.
Kari L.
Foodie Expert
These are good! They must be good if we continue to buy them. Honestly, I think it's for the price more than anything.
Sovina S.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good chips with a side of cheesy dip is great. great for parties and picnics or just by itself
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
Great crunch :flavor . I love dipping them in hummus and salsa . Real corn and gf is my best friend .
S Dee B.
Dallas
I had stop eating tortilla chips for at least 3 years. My grand daughter seen your gluten free Mexican Style chips about 3 months ago in Albertsons. It's the best chips that I have ever had. I buy at least 3 bags a week. Please do not stop making them. I tell everyone about them. Thanks so much. Now I am back on my meat nachos again . Dee