Calidad Tortilla Chips uploaded by Kristavel F.Calidad Tortilla Chips uploaded by Kristavel F.Calidad Tortilla Chips uploaded by Sophia A.

BY CALIDAD

0g trans fat per serving. Calidad?????????????????? brand. Tortilla chips. No lard. see more...

Buy on Target
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tortilla Chips 12 oz; 340 g more...
I love these chips they are so good I could literally finish a whole bag I love the restaurant style yellow ones once you start you cannot stopCalidad Tortilla Chips
Tiffany S.
Review for: Tortilla Chips 12 oz; 340 g, Tortilla Chips 14 oz; 397 g more...
These tortilla chips are on the thicker side, they are great for nachos, chips and salsa, etc. I usually get them at either Kroger or HEB. They are a great value. Even my 15 month old started eating them!
Cristel D.
I like to have these tortilla chips and my nachos. It is cheap and very good. Although there are a little bit too salty but they seem to be hard to to break. So it can hold any type of sauce.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
My favorite tortilla chips! The taste is great, they're pretty low in fat and sodium, and they're actually sturdy so you can scoop up Guac and salsa without breaking them.
S Dee B.
Dallas
I had stop eating tortilla chips for at least 3 years. My grand daughter seen your gluten free Mexican Style chips about 3 months ago in Albertsons. It's the best chips that I have ever had. I buy at least 3 bags a week. Please do not stop making them. I tell everyone about them. Thanks so much. Now I am back on my meat nachos again . Dee
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
These are my favorite cheap tortilla chips! I get them from Shopper's for $1.99. I rarely get any crushes chips which are amazing. They're sturdy chips that will hold up against your 7-layer dip. The only down side is that if not covered with dip, they can be a bit salty. Other than that, it's my go to!
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
Not too bad, especially considering they are one of the least expensive tortilla chips. They do taste a little bit overdone, not burned exactly but like they could cook them a bit less. I'd get them again though if they were the only low cost chip.
Kari L.
These are good! They must be good if we continue to buy them. Honestly, I think it's for the price more than anything.
Emma L.
I love this chips the go sooo well whit my yummy ceviche or a cocktail mmm... they are good almost whit everthing!!
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
NIce because they are one of the cheaper brands out there ...they aren't my first choice but not the worst either