BY CALICO CRITTERS

Mother tabitha is a famous artist in cloverleaf corners, and even has her own art studio! Father devin runs the cloverleaf corners art studio with his wife and enjoys bowling with his friends. Baby brother oscar likes to color and make mini clay cars. Sister fawna loves painting pictures of flowers and playing the piano. see more...

Buy on Target*
Olivia P.
Naugatuck, CT
I used to love these when u was younger ! I had so many of them. If you have kids I defiantly recommend getting this for them. There so cute to!
Melanie R.
These are so well made. It's an old school style collectable toys. I do enjoy the quality.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Ah, childhood memories. My friends and I use to make up houses and everything for these critters. Loads of fun and imaginations put to good use!
Andrea V.
Holt, MI
Our kids love the calico critters and they love this set. We have a few of the animal families and they have so much fun playing with them in their little house and mini van (:
Nee S.
Emmett, ID
How durable is the felt when pitted against an enthusiastic 4 year old? Is this better for older children?