BY CALHOUN BEND

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Calhoun Bend Mill Cherry Crunch Mix: All natural Like Mom's cooking Easy to bake see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
This is probably one of my favorite products to bake desserts with.  I orginally discovered it at a Meijer store where I used to live and when we moved away I was sad because I couldn't find it anywhere, not even at Wal-Mart.  A few years ago, a new Meijer was built nearby, so guess what, I was able to find it again and was super delighted!  It is so easy to prepare, just add butter in and mix with a fork, put over your cherry pie filling, and bake for the perfect Cherry Crisp.  I've used this at Thankgiving on top of my sweet potatoes too and it tastes so good with just the perfect texture!